FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   Register 
TIB Community Portal
Click here for bulletin board instructions. 
 Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

TIB Community Portal Forum Index » Entertainment Industry Job Announcements » Cirque Du Soleil Tech Jobs
  The time now is Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:36 pm 

Post Posted: Wed May 03, 2006 2:29 pm    Post subject: Cirque Du Soleil Tech Jobs Reply with quote

Michael-Atwood-86/94

Hi Blue,

After retiring from the Air Force Band three years ago I started working for Cirque Du Soleil as an audio technician for KA at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. We occaisionally receive inside postings for technical and administrative job opportunities for our 5 shows in Las Vegas as well as our touring shows. I stumbled across this website and thought it would be a great way to share these with any priors who might be interested.
     Unless anybody objects, I will post relevant job openings as I receive them. If you see a job that interests you, the first step is to go to www.cirquedusoleil.com and follow the appropriate links to fill out a candidate profile and/or to apply online. If I post an opening at one of our Las Vegas shows that interests you, complete the candidate profile then feel free to forward a resume to me and I will do everything I possibly can to get your resume to the appropriate department head. If I do not personally know you I obviously must state so, however I will be certain to pass on the fact that I believe anybody who completes a TIB tour knows hard work and dedication beyond compare. Please understand that I am a mere audio technician and I don't have any authority in the hiring or firing process. I can only pass on relevant info and make recommendations.
    Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.  As they say here in Vegas before they take all your money, "Good Luck."

Michael Atwood
Lead Audio Technician/Monitors
Cirque Du Soleil/MGM Grand - KA

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail   BOTTOM
Post Posted: Wed May 03, 2006 2:36 pm    Post subject: Rigger Reply with quote

Michael-Atwood-86/94

Rigger ...............................................................................................................................................  North American Tour, Arena Tour

(Temporary Position, 7 Months)

Candidates must apply online by May 11, 2006

Post Posted: Wed May 03, 2006 2:44 pm    Post subject: Props Technician Reply with quote

Michael-Atwood-86/94

Props Technician  ................................................................................................................ Resident Shows Division, Las Vegas, LOVE

Candidates must apply online by May 12, 2006

(This is for the new show going into the Mirage. Please see the Cirque Du Soleil website for more info)

Post Posted: Wed May 03, 2006 2:49 pm    Post subject: Followspot Operator Reply with quote

Michael-Atwood-86/94

Followspot Operator ...........................................................................................................  Resident Shows Division, La Nouba, Orlando, Florida

Candidates must apply online by May 5, 2006

(This is for the show at Disney World. Don't worry too much about the deadline. If they haven't filled the position I'm sure they'll take your app)

Post Posted: Mon May 08, 2006 7:48 pm    Post subject: Rigger - On-Call Reply with quote

Michael-Atwood-86/94

On Call Rigger  ................................................................................................................ Resident Shows Division, Las Vegas, O

Candidates must apply online by May 22, 2006
(This is for the show at the Bellagio which centers around a 1.6 million gallon pool. I hear that all