FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   Register 
TIB Community Portal
Click here for bulletin board instructions. 
 Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

TIB Community Portal Forum Index » Current Tour News, Feedback, and Updates » TIB 2009!
  The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:10 pm 

Post Posted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:22 pm    Post subject: TIB 2009! Reply with quote

Brian-Reno

Let the work begin!!!!!
Staging starts.

Wish I could be there (personnel system couldn't make it work for me to get orders, so I don't get to go on tour....  Crying or Very sad ).

ROCK ON!
AIRMEN FIRST!

BAR

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail   BOTTOM
Post Posted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:14 am    Post subject: Sorry.... Reply with quote

James-Alston

I was so happy for you!!! But i still have my fingers crossed never know.

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail Yahoo Messenger  BOTTOM
Post Posted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:51 pm    Post subject: Bad News Part 2 Reply with quote

Kellee-Ryan-95

I too am unable to tour this year.  Word travels fast in this family so I want to kind of publicly explain what happened since I was all set to do this then I abruptly left staging on Tues.
Right before I left for staging I had one of those conversations you sometimes have with family that goes along the lines of "we were trying not to tell you because we didn't want you to be worried..." so I arrived at staging with my head really screwed up.  Receiving a last-minute bombshell and yet knowing that I needed to be 100% committed to TIB 09 from day one, my mind was now quite obviously elsewhere (with no idea how long this issue will take to resolve) so I decided that before they started spending money on me, taking pictures, printing programs, etc that it was better for me to leave now than try to wait it out and risking feeling like I had still had to leave only later on.  I'd rather feel a month from now that everything will be okay but I lost out on this tour than feeling a month from now that things still suck and I have to leave anyway.  I'm not trying to put my business all over the world or anything but I can't stand the thought that someone out there might hear a version of what happened and think that I'm a coward and I just bit off more than I could chew.  This was an extraordinarily tough decision that I had to make in a short amount of time.  I feel sad and guilty it worked out this way but as Jeri said, now is just not my time.  I want to thank Jeri and Doug for being so sweet and understanding about this whole thing; my worst fear was being black-balled from the family for this so to hear you guys tell me that I am still loved and welcome means the world to me while I deal with things back here.  So to Chief, Jeri, Doug, Glo, Terri, Bama, Jenna, Erika, Bryce, Mindy, Ed Jones, and everyone else, thanks again for all you do and for loving me anyway.

TOP View user's profileSend private message   BOTTOM

TIB Community Portal Forum Index » Current Tour News, Feedback, and Updates » TIB 2009!
 Page 1 of 1