FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   Register 
TIB Community Portal
Click here for bulletin board instructions. 
 Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

TIB Community Portal Forum Index » WWTC Selects for TIB » WWTC Selectees 2010!
  The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:53 am 

Post Posted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:30 pm    Post subject: WWTC Selectees 2010! Reply with quote

James-Alston

I guess I am the First to Start hear! Face Book is BIG! I want to say thank you to all the Team leads I have help me out a lot. I have had a lot of mentors along the way. All the Priors that told me to try and keep trying. My family even though the lost of my Granny, they still pushed me to sing! To all of the staff that saw fit to give me another shot!

Thank you and God Bless!

PS. Thank you mostly to God for giving the gift, and my Granny for loving me and showing me the way!

Blessings.... James  Very Happy

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail Yahoo Messenger  BOTTOM
Post Posted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:28 pm    Post subject: Congratulations James! Reply with quote

Greenwell WWTS 2010

Great news James!  Kudos on you for hanging tough!  Congrats!

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail   BOTTOM
Post Posted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kerri-Brooks-03

James, how did you find out?

Post Posted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:50 pm    Post subject: thank you! Reply with quote

James-Alston

My commander called me after I had to give a brief to the Group Commander!

Post Posted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kerri-Brooks-03

Ha!  That's great!  Congrats!

Post Posted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

candice-fagan

Well, I first want to say thank you to all of the people who helped me during my first worldwide experience...Ms. Sarah, Ms. Chandra and Mr. Percy...thank you all sooo much for all of your work.  I can only hope that I will get that breathing thing right before this is all over! lol  To all of the staff and other team leaders I bothered along the way, Thank you for entertaining my questions.  To the Air Force's Most Dangerous Band, thank you so much for such a wonderful job on the music!  For those who were involved in my selection to be blessed with such an opportunity, especially Mr. Edwards...I won't let you down!  Thank you for making my dream come true!  I am so thankful.

TOP View user's profileSend private message   BOTTOM
Post Posted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:50 am    Post subject: A BIG Thanks Reply with quote

christopher-phifer

I would like to extend the BIGGEST THANKS to everyone who put in the time and effort to work with me and help me get selected.  Thank you everyone!

Post Posted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:35 pm    Post subject: I've been Selected for TOPS IN BLUE 2010!!!!!!! Reply with quote

Katie-Badowski-10

I have waited 10 years to make that statement.  Words cannot describe what I am feeling at this moment All I can say right now is "THANK YOU!"    This is a moment that I will never forget.  

Contestants that haven't received "the call", don't give up.   I took me 10 years to hear those words.  And I know my journey is now just beginning.  Don't ever give up your dreams.  If you want this, fight for it and take everything you've learned from WW and keep growing.   Dreams do happen.

I have so much to do right now, including functioning enough to take an exam in German.  I am going to run.  But I love you all and THANK YOU so much for this opportunity!

Post Posted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:29 pm    Post subject: CONGRATULATIONS KATIE! Reply with quote

Greenwell WWTS 2010

Congratulations, Katie!  Another success story!

Post Posted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:57 pm    Post subject: yay! Reply with quote

Courtney-Marsteller-03/04

Congratulations Katie!!  I know how much this means to you and how hard you've worked in the past.  I am so excited for you!!!

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's website   BOTTOM
Post Posted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:32 pm    Post subject: Congratulations to all! Reply with quote

Robert-Clark

I'm looking forward to working with and learning from all of you. I know we will be able to make this a very impressive year to wow the on-lookers seeking to evaluate the worth of TiB. We have a lot of folks waiting to hear us. I'm looking forward to showing the world "WE BELIEVE"

TOP View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website   BOTTOM
Post Posted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:21 am    Post subject: More Information Reply with quote

candice-fagan

Hey everybody!  I was just wondering if anyone has received more information than I have as far as details of our fast approaching trip to TX?  I was just told that I made it, but not told when the contestants are to start arriving to Lackland.  I have seen somewhere either on FB or here that we should not be contacting AF entertainment.  So, I thought the best place to ask would be on this forum.  I live in Japan so I am not sure if we (overseas people) will be arriving earlier like we did to worldwide or what.  I appreciate any feedback you can give.  I do not want to skip any chain of command or veer out of my lane.  Thanks!

Post Posted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Webmaster
Site Admin

You'll get a packet of information with everything you need to accomplish to get ready for reporting to staging.  For all of you who made it, make sure you do EVERYTHING listed in that packet.  In the meantime, start thinking about ways to tie up any loose ends (bills, PME, housing, family issues, etc.).  The more prepared you are when you leave for staging, the better your tour experience will be.

Regardless, feel free to ask questions and seek advice from priors in this forum, as most of us are more than happy to share our experiences with the inbound cast members.

Post Posted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

candice-fagan

Thank You Sir!  I got a letter from my commander 2day that said specific info will be to me shortly.

Post Posted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

James-Alston

Very Happy

Well I got All the Paper Work in My email today. I am working a Mid shift tonight, so I have to hit the ground running next week. I hope I can get stuff done. My base is in ORI Prep right now!

But I am going to get as much as I can done!

TIB Community Portal Forum Index » WWTC Selects for TIB » WWTC Selectees 2010!
 Page 1 of 1