FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   Register 
TIB Community Portal
Click here for bulletin board instructions. 
 Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

TIB Community Portal Forum Index » Current Tour News, Feedback, and Updates » Congratulations TIB 2008!
  The time now is Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:02 am 

Post Posted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:03 am    Post subject: Congratulations TIB 2008! Reply with quote

Libby-Castle-94

Just wanted to congratulate TIB 2008 for an outstanding final show!  You guys should be so proud. Thank you for representing and continuing the proud tradition of Tops In Blue.

I know the banquet hasn't happened yet but I just wanted to say, Welcome to the family!

Blue love...

TOP View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website   BOTTOM
Post Posted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sirwalt23

Wanted to say congrats!  I heard the final show was awesome!

I remember our last show... singing God Bless with tears coming down my face (just the right side).  That hadn't happened since our first show after Sept 11.  I remember looking at everyone on the stair case (we still had a show review the next morning) and saying this is it.  This is the last time TIB 01, The Magic of Music will ever sing this together!  Then for some reason, that made me more proud than sad!

TIB 08... be proud!  You've done something that only a few people can ever say they've done.

Much respect and love.
Walt
www.str8silly.com

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  BOTTOM
Post Posted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Corey-Sims-04/08

Thanks to everyone, for all the love and support.  This year was an eye opening experience.  I love all my 08 brothers & sisters.  I'm gonna miss you all.  Health & Wellness to you all!
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´*

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  BOTTOM
Post Posted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:37 pm    Post subject: Congrats! Reply with quote

Katie-Badowski-10

Congrats TIB 2008 for a job exceptionally well done.  You make me proud to be an Air Force Member Smile  Take care and God Bless.
Katie B.

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail   BOTTOM

TIB Community Portal Forum Index » Current Tour News, Feedback, and Updates » Congratulations TIB 2008!
 Page 1 of 1