FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   Register 
TIB Community Portal
Click here for bulletin board instructions. 
 Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

TIB Community Portal Forum Index » WWTC Selects for TIB » Many Many Thanks
  The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:45 pm 

Post Posted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:12 pm    Post subject: Many Many Thanks Reply with quote

Aisha-Smith

I just wanted to take some time out to thank a few...ok a lot of people! Smile

First Mr. Edwards, thank you so much for believing in me and the opportunity to come back every year!  I know that you don't have to and that there are many people with the same desires to be apart of this amazing program.  I have so much love and respect for you and your wife!  I hope to make you proud in this year to come Smile

AF entertainment Staff, WWTC staff and AFMDB, thank you for helping me and making me feel like family each time I come back...I look forward to this every year whether its on staff or as a contestant...lol!  This program would not function properly without all that you do!  I love and greatly appreciate you all!

Alpha team leaders, thank you so much for your leadership and guidance....it's not by chance that I got to work with you each time I competed (all three times)!!  You all have made a huge impact in my life over the years and I can't thank you enough!

Team 4, Stuntin is a habit...lol.  Its "Ridicalous" how much I love yall and miss you all so much already!  We worked so well together!  I am proud to have been apart of the 2009 WWTC experience with each of you ...and know that if you ever need anything....I'm your gal!!  

Current TIB team, you are all wonderful!  Thanks for your support and extremely hard work!  You are all so brave and have come so far!  I remember seeing most of you come through the WWTC and you have all grown so much!  You are almost finished with one of the most rewarding accomplishments in your life! Hold on to the memories, they are everlasting. You all have my ultimate respect for what you have done and what you are still doing! Be encouraged!    

To the contestants!  Thanks for having so much talent and being so much fun to work with.  I wish you nothing but the best in all that you do.  Remember to always do your best because you never know who's watching!

If there is anyone that I have missed,  I thank you as well!  Anything and anyone that contributed to the success of this program and myself whether big or small is greatly appreciated and does not go unnoticed!  Stay blessed!!!

Uplift, encourage and edify someone new everyday!
Uplift, encourage and edify someone new everyday!

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail Yahoo Messenger  BOTTOM

TIB Community Portal Forum Index » WWTC Selects for TIB » Many Many Thanks
 Page 1 of 1