FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   Register 
TIB Community Portal
Click here for bulletin board instructions. 
 Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

TIB Community Portal Forum Index » TIB Priors Updates » FYI-Last two Germany Performances for OSU's Chamber Choir
  The time now is Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:48 pm 

Post Posted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:08 am    Post subject: FYI-Last two Germany Performances for OSU's Chamber Choir Reply with quote

Katie-Badowski-10

Hi All,
I'm enjoying my wonderful stay here in Germany.  I have seen quite abit of the southern portion of the country mainly in the Baden-Württemberg region.  Our director is keeping us quite busy on this tour.  We have already been to the Black Forest, France (Strasbourg), Freiburg, Stuttgart, Tübingin, and Schorndorf.   The scenery is amazing.  Reminds me alot of Oregon except with much older buildings.  

We do have two performances left in the region before we head home.   If your in the area it would be great evening out.  We have music ranging from traditional German through Latin and Spritual music.  Also, we brought along a marimba for one of our commissioned pieces.   So far the program has been well received.  Here is the last two performance times:

Freiburg-June 26th at 8pm,Christuskiche
Stuttgart-June 27th at 7pm, Evang. Stiftskirche (Stiftstraße 12)

I'm off for a tour around Freiburg.  Catch you all later.

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail   BOTTOM

TIB Community Portal Forum Index » TIB Priors Updates » FYI-Last two Germany Performances for OSU's Chamber Choir
 Page 1 of 1