FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   Register 
TIB Community Portal
Click here for bulletin board instructions. 
 Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

TIB Community Portal Forum Index » Current Tour News, Feedback, and Updates » TIB 2008...SNEAK PEEK
  The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:47 am 

Post Posted: Tue May 20, 2008 3:02 am    Post subject: TIB 2008...SNEAK PEEK Reply with quote

Tenisia-Stirrup06

Ok, don't know if I'm spilling the beans to early but I can't contain myself.  The hubby and I have been in San Antonio for about a week and on Sunday the team had their sneak peek and the only word I can think of to express my aw is....WOW!!!!!! Can't give away to much cause you will really need to see it for yourself, but Chief and his staff have REALLY outdone themselves this year!! I know this is said every year and this year is no exception!!  It's fun, colorful and just brilliant.  And the music...uh..JUST AWESOME!!!!!!  Let me stop.  Don't want to spoil the surprise.  Let me just say this, like every year it's a cast full of talent and a show that proves it. If you miss this show you are truly missing a treat!!!  So look up the schedule and put it on your calender and bring EVERYBODY!!! Kids, friends, family...everybody.  Trust me you will hardly be able to keep your seats. I, like everyone, am very faithful to my tour, but I give props when props are due and props are definitely in order...Just thought I'd share my excitement with the rest of the fam!!

Take Care And God Bless,

Tenisia

TOP View user's profileSend private message   BOTTOM
Post Posted: Tue May 20, 2008 10:41 pm    Post subject: TIB @ tinker Reply with quote

Daniel-Lawson

hey girl how r things. i was just wondering if you knew when and where the show is this Saturday....

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail   BOTTOM

TIB Community Portal Forum Index » Current Tour News, Feedback, and Updates » TIB 2008...SNEAK PEEK
 Page 1 of 1