FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   Register 
TIB Community Portal
Click here for bulletin board instructions. 
 Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

TIB Community Portal Forum Index » TIB Priors Updates » Congratulations TSGT Cetericka Lomas!!
  The time now is Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:27 pm 

Post Posted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:09 pm    Post subject: Congratulations TSGT Cetericka Lomas!! Reply with quote

Derrick-Wright-89/90

Hello All,
Just wanted to congratulate the Air Force's newest TSGT, TIB Prior Cetericka Lomas!   I had the great privilege and honor of "pinning on" her new stripe!  The ceremony was witnessed by TIB Priors Lorna Newton and Danny Rutherford along with her mother and friends.  IT was great to be a part of this special moment but the extra joy was talking with her Commander and hearing him say how proud he is of Cetericka and Danny for being the outstanding individuals they are and that he was glad to have them in his squadron.  I wanted to tell him that's because they are TIB Priors sir, what else would you expect!  But I just smiled and said we are very proud of them too!  So please join me and congratulating TSG Lomas on her achievement and to both Danny and Cetericka for continuing to be the Best of the Best!!

DERRICK WRIGHT
TIB 89 & 90

TOP View user's profileSend private messageAIM Address  BOTTOM
Post Posted: Fri May 02, 2008 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jamaal-Solomon-05

CONGRATS my deputy! I'm so proud of you and happy for you as well. I know you'll do well with it.  Take care my sister and TTYS

Peace
~ J

TOP View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo Messenger  BOTTOM
Post Posted: Mon May 12, 2008 11:40 pm    Post subject: CONGRATS SIS! Reply with quote

Gregg Butler- Fells

Hey Sis!

Congrats!!! You've got that fire!!! Love Love Love YA! Keep doin it big!

Cheers,

I miss you!

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger  BOTTOM

TIB Community Portal Forum Index » TIB Priors Updates » Congratulations TSGT Cetericka Lomas!!
 Page 1 of 1