FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   Register 
TIB Community Portal
Click here for bulletin board instructions. 
 Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

TIB Community Portal Forum Index » TIB Priors Updates » 84 Horn section
  The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:53 pm 

Post Posted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:55 pm    Post subject: 84 Horn section Reply with quote

theteddodd

Cool Just a quick note to those from the mid 80,s,  Went to Northwest Florida last weekend and got up with The Great Ron Luke.  We made a couple of phone calls to the other Horn players and got a hold of David Drake.  The other two didn't answer so we called Percy since this was his 1st tour.  All in All had a great time and did a little pecking on our horns also.  It's good to see old tourmates and catch up especially 24 years later.  Boss you get yourself better.  That hospital stuff is for the birds.  I spent 56 days there myself this year,  the docs wander where I get my drive to get back up from,   If they only knew..Hope to see all the rest in the future.  You dod the best you can do,  Then you do more.......TD

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail   BOTTOM

TIB Community Portal Forum Index » TIB Priors Updates » 84 Horn section
 Page 1 of 1