FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   Register 
TIB Community Portal
Click here for bulletin board instructions. 
 Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

TIB Community Portal Forum Index » TIB Priors Updates » Update on Mr. Edwards Surgery
  The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:09 am 

Post Posted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 4:44 pm    Post subject: Update on Mr. Edwards Surgery Reply with quote

Terri-Smith

Mr. Edwards is now out of surgery and will remain in intensive care through the night.  He did loose quite a bit of blood but is fine after receiving a transfusion.  Please keep him in your prayers -- I will continue to post as his condition changes.

Terri

TOP View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website   BOTTOM
Post Posted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Corey-Sims-04/08

Thank you for the update.  He'll stay in our prayers!
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´*

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  BOTTOM
Post Posted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Derrick-Wright-89/90

THANK YOU TERRI, LET MRS EDWARDS KNOW WE ARE PRAYING FOR HIM AND HER!

DERRICK WRIGHT
TIB 89 & 90

TOP View user's profileSend private messageAIM Address  BOTTOM
Post Posted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jamaal-Solomon-05

thank you so much terri and let them know that they will continue to stay in my prayers. please keep the updates coming.

peace
~ J

TOP View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo Messenger  BOTTOM
Post Posted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 8:17 am    Post subject: Best Wishes for The Great and Powerful Oz Reply with quote

Kellee-Ryan-95

We'll all continue to pray for Chief, thanks for the updates and please continue to let us know how things are going!  
In the meantime, since a transfusion was mentioned this is a good time to mention giving blood.  The holidays always seem to deplete the stockpiles, so if you can deal with a few minutes of small discomfort it's definitely worth it.  Also, for the price of one vial of blood you can put your name on the National Bone Marrow Donor Registry.  I got tagged as in initial match a couple of years ago (there's like three rounds of medical exams to whittle down the initial pool of people identified to the one person who is a true match for the recipient) and although I never made it past the first round, it's good to see the system working to help people.  You ought to think about it.

TOP View user's profileSend private message   BOTTOM
Post Posted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 8:37 am    Post subject: Great News! Reply with quote

TaKeesha-Washington-03

I'm so happy to hear that everything went well.  Prayers will definately be flowing up from North Carolina for the both of them.

As I was reading Terri's post, I was thinking the same thing as Kellee.  It's so true, and it's especially important if you have a rare blood type.  I got on the Bone Marrow list in South Carolina and they called me about a year later when I was in Alaska- unfortunately, I ended up not being a match either, but I was glad when they told me that someone else was.

There are so many things we can do this time of year to help those in need.  Donating is just one of those self-less, random acts of kindness.  So if you can, you'll be blessed; and if you can't then find somebody else that can- so you can still get your blessing  Very Happy

See you next time I'm in Texas Mr. E!

Happy Holidays fam

No matter what anybody says about you, no matter who you are, no matter where you come from or who you come from--you and you, alone, have the power to take the limits off of your faith and your life and off of God. -- TYLER PERRY

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's website MSN Messenger  BOTTOM
Post Posted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Terri-Smith

Mr. Edwards has now been moved from intensive care into a regular room.  They did have some trouble getting his blood sugar and blood pressure regulated.  He is now in stable condition.

Post Posted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gerald-McMillian

Thanks Terri for the update.  Prayers are going up from the beautiful. mountainous city of Colorado Springs.  Hang tough Mr. Edwards, it's on you Clem.  Love, and God's blessing.

Mac "the driver"

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail   BOTTOM
Post Posted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Huey-Gauthier
Golden Roger
Golden Roger

Chief your going to be fine.  I know your reading this.  Besides staging starts in February and we know there can't be a staging without you.  So take your medication and follow instructions (for once) and we will see you soon.  Prayers are already answered.  You will be better than ever.  You know I love you.  And that's all I have to say about that.

To everyone else, your loved, missed, and blessed.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bobby-Washington-Jr-05

...Glad to here. Prayers up on behalf of his wife as well. Godspeed Cheif'....and Mo' Blessings 2 Ya.

..."Its All Relative....But, It's Not Negative".....

TOP View user's profileSend private message Yahoo Messenger  BOTTOM
Post Posted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 7:59 pm    Post subject: Get Well Soon! Reply with quote

Gregg Butler- Fells

Definitely in my prayers! You'll come through, I believe it!! Yes, Kel, you're on the money with that comment-GIVE BLOOD-Everyone.

much love,
Gregg Butler
05'

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger  BOTTOM
Post Posted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:21 pm    Post subject: Thank you Reply with quote

teiga

Mr Edwards,

Thank you for the persevering through the years for the program you believe in and being a driving force behind its success and continued growth.

I appreciate the opportunity of a lifetime that I was given.  

Before Tops in Blue I hadn't played drums or percussion for about 5 years.  Now, it is so much part of my life that I cannot imagine having life without music being a large part of it.

Though I made many regretful mistakes while on the team I definitely learned from them.  Not only had I learned a lot about 'what to do' to be on a successful team but also 'what not to do'.

Continued success in your recovery with hope that "On you" will be heard soon.

Best wishes.

Mike Monteiga

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailAIM Address  BOTTOM
Post Posted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 5:46 pm    Post subject: All My Love Reply with quote

Karl-Bullard-82-83-87Hope

Hey guys...(gracious bow)  Hi Mr. & Mrs. Edwards.

I know that I have been away from the program for an eternity, but it is important that you ...everyone...know that I carry with me a deep love, affection and respect for TIB as a community, and as a program.   I cherish So Special and genuine a love for you TOM.

To say "thank you for everything" seems so cliche, but nothing less will do.

Always Always in my prayers...Always my best wishes...All My Love Always.

Thank you for everything

Karl (Ebony Blue)

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's website   BOTTOM
Post Posted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kellee-Ryan-95

Any new news on the condition of the Great and Powerful Oz?? Prayers are still coming, I was just hoping that they had a forwarding address to the house rather than the hospital.

Post Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Terri-Smith

Mr. Edwards is due to finally leave the hospital today.  He has had an extremely difficult time in dealing with the pain.  Please keep him and Linda in your prayers.  He still has a long recovery period ahead of him.

Post Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:31 pm    Post subject: Updates on Mr Edwards surgery Reply with quote

Kahlil Ashanti

Hang in there Chief, we miss you and wish you well.

Post Posted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laura-Hopkins-04

Chief and Linda, you are both in our prayers!

Post Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kellee-Ryan-95

Hello Blue Family

I am now deployed to the sandbox and wanting to hear news of Chief.  Can someone give us an updated update please??  Thanks...

The Wolverine of Love

Post Posted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LaToya-Crawford-04

You are always and will continue to be in my prayers! God is good and thankful that he has preserved you!

Much Love,

LaToya Chenelle

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail Yahoo Messenger  BOTTOM
Post Posted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chiquita-frazier 99

How is Mr. Edwards doing these days?  You are always in our prayers.

ChiQuita
TIB 99

TOP   BOTTOM
Post Posted: Wed May 28, 2008 10:12 am    Post subject: Stay strong Chief & Linda. Godbless! Reply with quote

Gerry-Semola

Chief and Mrs Edwards,

I pray that God watches over you both and that the program continues on in the manner in which you have shaped it! What else is there to say????? I owe so much of my career to you Chief! The discipline we all got from the Blue carries over into evry aspect of our lives! No matter WHAT we turn our attention to! You gave us ALL a chance to reach for and achieve our FULL potential! One can only wonder in amazment at how different our lives would be had we never been selected and toured with the Blue! You got most of us in our formative years, and gave us the confidence to strive for any goal no matter how difficult. We all owe you a great debt of appreciation and respect. You may not have always been the easiest person to please (LOL), but we always knew that if you were'nt all over us.....then we were on the right track and doing it the right way! I hope that can-do spirit lives on forever in all of us and in the program for many years to come. Rest assured that your presence will always be felt due to the high standards you set and continue to set!

That's all! Sorry to be long-winded. Had to get that out there. I have been off the board for a minute (over a year?) but its nice to see every time I come back to visit, that Maj. Burch is still onboard and steering the ship in the right direction! Hats off to you too Sir for all that you do for us in your spare time! This is an amazing board and it just keeps evolving and getting better all the time! Thanks for all you do for us Chris! We ALL appreciate it! I love the new look! Fresh! Keep up the good work and stay focused! "On you Clem!"

I'm outta here like Vladimir! LOL!

P.S. Where's all my 80s peeps???? Come out, come out wherever you are. Time to hit the send button! Ron Luke......I know you're out there! Miss all the '04 and '05 peeps I hung out with at McGuire and Dover! Happy Air Force Week Blue, especially you McGuire folks! Say hi to the T-Birds for me! LOL! Have fun over there! Represent!

TIB Community Portal Forum Index » TIB Priors Updates » Update on Mr. Edwards Surgery
 Page 1 of 1