FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   Register 
TIB Community Portal
Click here for bulletin board instructions. 
 Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

TIB Community Portal Forum Index » WWTC Selects for TIB » CONGRATS TO DARCI DAY
  The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:11 am 

Post Posted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:26 am    Post subject: CONGRATS TO DARCI DAY Reply with quote

Tenisia-Stirrup

Just wanted to pass on the message that Lt Darci Day from Tinker AFB also made the team.  We worked really hard with her over the past few months and are so proud see that her hard work and dedication paid off and she will be doing what her heart desires.  To those of you who have not got the call yet, hang in there.  And if you don't get it this year just remember that "This wasn't your tour..."  I didn't make it my first time either, but after being put on tour a year later with such an amazing group of people and such an AWESOME show as we had in 06, the year was worth the wait.  So keep your head up.  And if you really desire to be blue like all of you said you wanted, then if you don't get the call this year we should see a whole lot of familiar faces next year makin it happen.  Bringin the Noise!!  So once again Congrats to those who made it thus far, and to those who don't, you only got a year so start preping now cause it's just around the corner!  God Bless!!

TOP View user's profileSend private message Yahoo Messenger  BOTTOM
Post Posted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darci-Day 08

I love you Tenisia!!!!

TOP View user's profileSend private message   BOTTOM
Post Posted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 10:48 pm    Post subject: Congrats Darci! Reply with quote

Naybu

Congratulations Darci!  Do you still heart me?  LOL!!!  Check your inbox.  God Bless!

Naybu
'93

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's website   BOTTOM
Post Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LaToya-Crawford-04

you go girl!

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail Yahoo Messenger  BOTTOM

TIB Community Portal Forum Index » WWTC Selects for TIB » CONGRATS TO DARCI DAY
 Page 1 of 1