FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   Register 
TIB Community Portal
Click here for bulletin board instructions. 
 Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

TIB Community Portal Forum Index » WWTC Experiences » Congratulations Derrick Wright!
  The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:49 am 

Post Posted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:51 am    Post subject: Congratulations Derrick Wright! Reply with quote

Naybu

This is my last post, but I had to make a special post to give a shout out to my big brother, Derrick Wright who was the recipient of the Golden Roger award last night.  I am so happy for you my brother.  You are my mentor, my brother and my friend.  You raised me in this Air Force Entertainment/Tops In Blue world and I appreciate every ounce of encouragement, support and love you show me.  You now join a list of great people and performers and I know you'll continue the legacy of the great work that Golden Roger winners do.  Love you my brother!  Congratulations again!

Naybu
'93

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's website   BOTTOM
Post Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 2:00 am    Post subject: Yeah Derrick.... Reply with quote

Katie-Badowski-10

I am happy for you. You definitely earned the distinction.   Congrats!
Katie Badowski

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail   BOTTOM
Post Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 11:47 am    Post subject: Awesome Derrick!! Reply with quote

LaKee

This is your year and you deserve it!  You've been a blessing to me and I'm so happy for you.

La-Kee

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's website   BOTTOM
Post Posted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jamaal-Solomon-05

Very well deserved!! Keep up the great work. Congrats Derrick!

TOP View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo Messenger  BOTTOM
Post Posted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Corey-Sims-04/08

Many Congratulations to you Derrick!  I was so thrilled when your name was called.  You have poured your heart and soul into this program.  You truly bleed blue!  You have touched so many people over the years.  For me personally you were the first prior (WWTC 04) I really considered to be my mentor.  I love you brother!  All the best and again congratulations!
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´*

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  BOTTOM
Post Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mimi-Ledet-06

congratulations derrick!!!!  i can't think of a more deserving person!!

Little Mimi,
Little Mimus,
Little Cabbage-Handed One...

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailAIM Address  BOTTOM
Post Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 10:35 am    Post subject: Thank you Reply with quote

Derrick-Wright-89/90

I just wanted to take time out to say thank you to all who have sent their congrats to me.  You all just don't know how grateful I am.  I am still at a lost for words (those who were at WW know what I am talking about)!  I am humbled beyond words for the recognition and I am so not used to this so forgive me if I dont say all the right things.  I will respond to you all individually because it would take up too much room to thank everyone who has motivated, encoraged, inspired, and accepted me for who I am.  I am proud to be TIB Prior and part of this family!  Okay I will stop there before I have that "allergic eye reaction" that flared up at WW!  That was not cool!!!!  Love yall for TRUE!!!!!!!!!

DERRICK WRIGHT
TIB 89 & 90

TOP View user's profileSend private messageAIM Address  BOTTOM
Post Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Libby-Castle-94

Oh BTW...'bout that allergic eye...you owe me money!!!!

TOP View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website   BOTTOM
Post Posted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:28 am    Post subject: Congrats Reply with quote

Darryl-McEachin-92/03

What can I say that hasn't been said already.  Wish I could've been there to see it Bro!  You are definitely, THE MAN!!!

Blue love to all!

(the other brotha) DarrylM

Post Posted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 4:01 pm    Post subject: all u Reply with quote

Daniel-Lawson

you definitely deserve it. you are an inspiration.

Post Posted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Huey-Gauthier
Golden Roger
Golden Roger

Congratulations Derrick, my little brother.  You broke down like Halle Barry when she won the Oscar!  Yaw'll should have seen it.  Snot, water works, the whole deal.  I wish I had a video of that.  You win the Brake down award.  But you know I love you more than my luggage! Very Happy

Post Posted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 9:51 pm    Post subject: LOL Reply with quote

Derrick-Wright-89/90

Okay I cant say anything because I am the "rookie" and you got your nice little aviatar!   BUt you know yall should be ashamed of your self for spreading these rumors!  It was the "allergic eye reaction"  I say!  Ilove this family!!

DERRICK WRIGHT
TIB 89 & 90

TOP View user's profileSend private messageAIM Address  BOTTOM
Post Posted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 9:36 am    Post subject: Alright! Reply with quote

TaKeesha-Washington-03

yayyy!  

I've already told you this, but you truly deserved it this year.  You're such an inspiration.  Always encouraging, always keepin it real.  And with such a beautiful woman right there beside you! (yuck!) Just kidding, you and Mama T are too cute!

Thanks for having me on the team again this year.  I can't wait til next year!

By the way...  I'll have to send you the pics I took of your little "allergic eye."

love ya!

No matter what anybody says about you, no matter who you are, no matter where you come from or who you come from--you and you, alone, have the power to take the limits off of your faith and your life and off of God. -- TYLER PERRY

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's website MSN Messenger  BOTTOM

TIB Community Portal Forum Index » WWTC Experiences » Congratulations Derrick Wright!
 Page 1 of 1