FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   Register 
TIB Community Portal
Click here for bulletin board instructions. 
 Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

TIB Community Portal Forum Index » TIB Priors Updates » EMAIL SANTA...
  The time now is Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:14 pm 

Post Posted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 6:57 am    Post subject: EMAIL SANTA... Reply with quote

sirwalt23

Normally during Christmas time, I have a friend of mine "play" Santa on the phone for my 7 year old.  This year, since I'm away she asked how was she going to get her list to Santa?  I told her we may still be able to call him even with me over here.  She (and again she's 7) asked if I had his email address so we can send an email or text him.... (TECHNOLOGY)

So quick on my feet, I said "Yes" I have his email address.  So as soon as I got of the phone, I created Santa an email account.  I started to think about how many other kids out there may need to "email" Santa there list and wouldn't it be the coolest thing for Santa to reply back!

If you are interested in using the email address, I will contact you PRIOR to emailing your kid back so that I can get some info regarding you child so that I can make the email more personable for them.

If you'd like to access and reply to your own child, let me know and I'll send you the login and password so that you can reply to your own kid.

Here is the Email address: north.pole.guy@gmail.com

Peace & Laughter...
Waltah Clause
www.str8silly.com

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  BOTTOM
Post Posted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jamaal-Solomon-05

That is awesome brother. I hope you're doing well out there and that there are plenty of chicken wings. happiest of holidays to you. stay safe.

peace
~ J

TOP View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo Messenger  BOTTOM

TIB Community Portal Forum Index » TIB Priors Updates » EMAIL SANTA...
 Page 1 of 1