FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   Register 
TIB Community Portal
Click here for bulletin board instructions. 
 Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

TIB Community Portal Forum Index » Family Corner » Do or can people come to support you at wwtc?
  The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:35 pm 

Post Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:20 am    Post subject: Do or can people come to support you at wwtc? Reply with quote

Daniel-Lawson

Hi again! Its the wife.Do family members go to the WWTC to support there cont. or not? Since I work on the week of WWTC and cant be there, my parents were going to go and support him (Daniel). I was thinking... They don't have a mil ID so they cant get on base to watch. I know you guys go everywhere together and cant go away from the group, so I was wondering how that works. Is there a certain few days you would recommend for them to go? Or even go at all? I just wanted to know... Hope to hear from someone soon!?!?!?!?
Thank you
Gena

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail   BOTTOM
Post Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ashley-montgomery

The week will be really hectic but all three show nights are open shows also i am a spouse of a TIB prior and wouls love to speak to you you can call me @ 210-577-0212
Ashley Montgomery

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  BOTTOM
Post Posted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 4:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Do or can people come to support you at wwtc? Reply with quote

Libby-Castle-94

Daniel-Lawson wrote:
They don't have a mil ID so they cant get on base to watch.  Is there a certain few days you would recommend for them to go? Or even go at all? I just wanted to know... Hope to hear from someone soon!?!?!?!?
Thank you
Gena

Gena,

The three show nights are best.  Also, the contestants are asked for the names of any civilians who will be coming on base.  Those names will be given to the gate guards and they will be allowed on the installation.  They just need identification and proof of insurance.

TOP View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website   BOTTOM
Post Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 10:12 pm    Post subject: Need to know... Reply with quote

Daniel-Lawson

Okay so if we can make it will we be able to talk with the person after or would it just be to watch the show and them drive 8 hours home?

Post Posted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Katie-Badowski-10

That depends on what the contestant has to do after the show.  Normally, you may chat with the contestant.  After each show there is a receiving line of performers.  It is customary for the audience to go forth and shake hands etc.  
I know when I was competing I had time after the show.  However, for some teams they still had interviews to do.  That all depends on the agenda for the competition and how many interviews they have been through.  IF you contact your contestant ask if the team has had their interviews or not.  If they have, you are probably safe to stay and chat.
Also, I must say if I had someone driving 8+ hours to see me I would feel honored.  He must be lucky to have you. Trust me, your presence will be felt.  I am sure he will appreciate your support more than you know.

TIB Community Portal Forum Index » Family Corner » Do or can people come to support you at wwtc?
 Page 1 of 1