FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   Register 
TIB Community Portal
Click here for bulletin board instructions. 
 Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

TIB Community Portal Forum Index » TIB Priors Updates » Contact Walt in Iraq...
  The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:38 am 

Post Posted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:37 pm    Post subject: Contact Walt in Iraq... Reply with quote

sirwalt23

What's going on TIB Family...

We'll I'm in Iraq and things are just as I thought!  The funniest thing so far is that I have to take a NAVY SHOWER (we are on a Marine Base).

For those that don't know what a NAVY SHOWER is here are the rules.

Turn Water On - Rinse Off
Turn Water Off - Lather Up
GET OUT

Do you know how hard it is to clean "personal areas" with one lather up!

I've spent more time upstairs in Chief's office upstairs during stagging than taking one NAVY SHOWER.

You know what an Air Force Shower is...
Lather Up
Lather Up Really Good
Rinse Off
lather up again
lather up important parts
Rinse Off
Lather up again
lather up some more
Rinse off
Turn Water Off - GET OUT

So you already know I'm baby-powdered up from head to toe.  As a matter of fact, when I sit down, this big puff of white smoke fills the air like I'm a Ninja with the disappearing smoke bombs.

I'll be here through New Years so if you want to send me a box of WHATEVER... here is the address along with my email if you want to send me a message or two.

Peace & Laughter,
Walt
TIB 2001 - (Yeah... that 2001!)

[url]mailto:walter.campbell@aa.mnf-wiraq.usmc.mil[/url]

Walter Campbell
332 ELRS DET1
APO AE  09333
www.str8silly.com

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  BOTTOM
Post Posted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Libby-Castle-94

LOL...that's funny Walt...

Speaking of baby powder stories...talk to K-Hil about the genie that went POOF!...

Hope you doing okay...I can only imagine how hard it must be to spend the Holidays without your family.  If there's anything we can do, please let us know.  

Love you and watch your six.

TOP View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website   BOTTOM
Post Posted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 8:46 am    Post subject: Walt baby Love! Reply with quote

TaKeesha-Washington-03

Hey Walt-

We certainly missed you this year at WW.  I know I could have used my yearly dose of Walteezy comedy.  I'm sure you've heard about your brothers and sisters holdin it down for you though.

I was thinking about you this season so you should be on the lookout for a little package.  I know you said you'll be over there through the New Year, but I hope it gets to you before you make your return home.  We know how mail is this time of year!

Love you and tell the fam I said hey too.

No matter what anybody says about you, no matter who you are, no matter where you come from or who you come from--you and you, alone, have the power to take the limits off of your faith and your life and off of God. -- TYLER PERRY

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's website MSN Messenger  BOTTOM

TIB Community Portal Forum Index » TIB Priors Updates » Contact Walt in Iraq...
 Page 1 of 1