FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   Register 
TIB Community Portal
Click here for bulletin board instructions. 
 Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

TIB Community Portal Forum Index » TIB Priors Updates » Kahlil in Edinburgh
  The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:45 am 

Post Posted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:03 am    Post subject: Kahlil in Edinburgh Reply with quote

Kahlil Ashanti

Hey everybody,

ANY priors in the UK if you get a chance come and see my one man show Basic Training, it's playing in Edinburgh all month.  It's been really busy here (25 shows in 28 days) but because the show is about my experiences with TIB I am constantly reminded that the hard work never ends.  Here is the first review, came out on August 9th:

http://edinburghnews.scotsman.com/topics.cfm?tid=1618&id=1248912007

None of this would have been possible without the Tops In Blue experience.  I could go on forever about why TIB is important and what it does but I think the review speaks for itself and the documentary will speak even louder.  God Bless Tops In Blue.  Chief and the AFE staff-thank you.  Mr Jones, you are a blessing my friend.  TIB 2007, keep on keepin on!  Proud of ya!

TOP View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website   BOTTOM
Post Posted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Patrick-Little

Congratulations Kahlil!  What a fantastic review and write-up.  Good on you!  Keep it going.  I know you'll let us know when/where we all can enjoy your performance back here in the States when that time comes.  Plus, "movie rights" a possibility?  SUPER - YOU GO MAN!  Blessings.

"Dad" Little

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail   BOTTOM
Post Posted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Erika-Placencia

That is an amazing review!   I can only imagine what has become since the first time I saw you perform a little bit of it for us at WWTC05.  Let me know if you bring your show to Denver!  Can't wait for the movie!

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's website Yahoo MessengerMSN Messenger  BOTTOM

TIB Community Portal Forum Index » TIB Priors Updates » Kahlil in Edinburgh
 Page 1 of 1