FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   Register 
TIB Community Portal
Click here for bulletin board instructions. 
 Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

TIB Community Portal Forum Index » Family Corner » ANNOUNCEMENT AND NEW PICTURES
  The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:31 pm 

Post Posted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:56 pm    Post subject: ANNOUNCEMENT AND NEW PICTURES Reply with quote

Patrick-Little

Hi Family!

I hope this finds everyone doing well.  A brief note to let you know that Chris Burch has been working overtime, and as always, doing a fantastic job for us all.  Thank you, Chris!  He has posted the pictures I submitted him from the TOPS IN BLUE performances at Ft Wayne, IN (6-24-07, taken by Julie's Cousin, Sean); Keesler AFB, MS (7-10-07, taken by myself); and Hurlburt Field, FL (7-27-07, taken by myself).  As you all already know - what a total joy it is to witness our great young Airmen "in action"!  They seem to get better, and better, and better - with each performance.  And ... they were already TERRIFIC to begin with.

NOW, for the "announcement" aspect.  It is with true pleasure that I can share with you - my BLUE FAMILY - that my daughter, Julie, and Larry Nix, officially became engaged during their time here in NW Florida.  Having the opportunity to meet with Larry for two days while TIB was in Biloxi, and later here in my local area, I found him a most upstanding young gentleman, whom I am extremely PROUD to welcome in our family as my future Son-in-Law.  Please share your approval and good wishes with Larry and Julie as you see them in upcoming events.  Talk about TOPS IN BLUE being a "family affair" ... I'm starting to get your message, thanks.

A final thing I'd like to mention - and a big "THANK YOU" also - due to Ms. Nancy "MOM" Frey.  Many may know her as Larry Frey's (TIB 2006 Drummer) Mom, or perhaps by ... "MOM Brownies USA".  When Ms. Frey and I originally established contact through to this portal, she was gracious enough to offer her experiences to me (as you ALL did), as well her continued baking of her "magically delightful brownies" to send to our 2007 TIB Team.  I can attest to the total delight and sincere appreciation the Team enjoyed when I was provided the opportunity to "deliver the goods" this past Thursday evening at their dinner function.  (There were some tears seen in their appreciation of the support.)  Thank you "Mom Frey"!  Again ... new meaning to "all in the FAMILY".
Very Happy

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail   BOTTOM
Post Posted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Libby-Castle-94

Dad Little...hope you're doing well.  Please tell Julz how happy I am to hear her news!  I am so excited for her!

TOP View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website   BOTTOM
Post Posted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Patrick-Little

Thank you Libby,
I passed your congratulations onto Julie when I last spoke with her.  And also a big "thanks" to the entire TIB/AFE Team.  I know these are some trying and demanding times.  Bless you all.

Pat "Dad" Little

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail   BOTTOM
Post Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 1:17 am    Post subject: Photo Website Reply with quote

Katie-Brock

I just wanted to add that we have a picture website and have a TIB folder on it of all the pictures that we have taken this year.  Please feel free to visit.  www.dropshots.com/brockfamilyuk   password is norah  I can't wait for this year to be done and to have my husband back.  I has been an amazing year and I can't wait to see the final show in San Antonio.  

Katie

if anyone joins dropshots let us know so we can keep up with you.

TOP View user's profileSend private message   BOTTOM

TIB Community Portal Forum Index » Family Corner » ANNOUNCEMENT AND NEW PICTURES
 Page 1 of 1