FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   Register 
TIB Community Portal
Click here for bulletin board instructions. 
 Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

TIB Community Portal Forum Index » TIB Priors Updates » Wedding Reception
  The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:05 am 

Post Posted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:04 am    Post subject: Wedding Reception Reply with quote

GeoffreyJr-06

Hi everyone!!!
Just wanted to let you all know that the hubby and I will be having a wedding reception on 18 Aug 07 in San Antonio at his dads church. Since we didn't have a wedding his parents and my grandparents wanted to do something for us. We would love for all of you to be there but we know you can't. But anyone who does plan on coming please shoot me a message. Oh and by the way, we just found our first house!! It is beautiful. We sit down with the lender on Monday. God has been very good to us and we are excited for the many things He has in store. With that said, we want to let you all know that we are registered at Target and Walmart under Tenisia and Geoffrey Stirrup. If you can not come but would like to send a gift trust me when I say we would be more than happy to accept it. We are selling our furniture and starting all over so anything you would like to contribute would be wonderful. For some reason my TIB account has not yet been restored so if you have questions or would like to attend please send me an e-mail at wwjd111281@yahoo.com.  We would be blessed to have any and all of our Blue family there.  So all of you are invited.  Let us know. Luv Ya'z

The Stirrups

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail Yahoo Messenger  BOTTOM
Post Posted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sean-carter-06

I'm so glad that you get a chance to at least celebrate your marriage with family and friends!  Much love to you both and I wish horribly that I could be there, but I'm going on an audition the next day and need to be in Utah. (Ah, I thought I'd never say that...boo!)  Much love to both of you.  Miss you much...

TOP View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website MSN Messenger  BOTTOM
Post Posted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:07 pm    Post subject: Congrats! Reply with quote

Gregg Butler- Fells

Hey Fam,

I won't be able to attend your reception, but I want you guys to know that I am SO proud of you and I wish you the best and will be keeping you all in my prayers! Congrats to the both of you!!!

Big Blue Love,
Gregg Butler

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger  BOTTOM

TIB Community Portal Forum Index » TIB Priors Updates » Wedding Reception
 Page 1 of 1