FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   Register 
TIB Community Portal
Click here for bulletin board instructions. 
 Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

TIB Community Portal Forum Index » TIB Priors Updates » They Got Me...
  The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:06 am 

What will happen once Walt gets to Iraq?
He will find Osama Bin Laden
11%
 11%  [ 2 ]
Perform street magic for the Iraqi people like David Blaine (just the good people)
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Have Iraqi, Kuwaiti's, and Shi-ites unite together and end the war by singing the "Chicken Wing" Song!
82%
 82%  [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 17

Post Posted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:21 pm    Post subject: They Got Me... Reply with quote

sirwalt23

It is with my sincere apologies to inform you that I, Walter Campbell, of Tops in Blue World Tour 2001 - The Magic of Music (yeah I SAID IT and PROUD OF IT TOO!), will not be attending this years Worldwide Talent Competition.  Due to unforeseen circumstances, (like not passing the bill to pull the troops out) I will be deployed Iraq from Sept to...can't give all the info cause the Taliban has Internet too... but anyway, I'll be gone during Worldwide.

Please keep my family in your prayers as well as me.  I'll be okay!  I'll survive.  (Remember I was on the 2001 Tour...yeah, THAT TOUR!)  If I can make it with 3 band members (4 if you count Barry playing under the stage), 5 female vocalist, a country male vocalist with a short leg who drove the truck, being lock down at Semback for 21 days lookin' at Remo put packing in my sore while tearing down on perkaset... then Iraq ain't nothing.

Okay, let me be real... Iraq is something.  Folks getting shot left and right and hit with mortars and all that!  The worse I had to deal with on tour was taking baths with a wet wipe, or making it to the bathroom with out steppin' on a land mine in Kosovo, or that day Ed Jones left us in the middle of staging and thought we were going to sing Irish Blessing without crying and snot running down all of our faces.  (may the "sniff" road "sniff-sniff" raise to meet "sniff" you "sniff-sniff".)  Or the time... okay you get my point.

Can you tell I'm venting...

So if you are over there in Iraq (Al-Asad) I'll be there in Sept.

Hopefully my Boss (Gee-Dubb-A-Ya) will end all this war stuff before then.  Or Mr. Edwards calls in a favor (HINT-HINT)  If not, then I'll be in my room or at the job.  Maybe at the basketball court as long as its safe.  That'll be my luck.  I get got while shooting a 3 pointer!

Peace & Laughter
Walt
www.str8silly.com

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  BOTTOM
Post Posted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Libby-Castle-94

Hey Walt...I will keep your family in my prayers.  

Just remember TIB's taught you all the moves...to avoid land mines...do the 7-step, to avoid getting shot, do the bird...etc.  j/k

Seriously, I hope you keep safe and if there's anything we can do for you and your family, please let me know.

TOP View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website   BOTTOM
Post Posted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kellee-Ryan-95

Walt, I'll just come over there and do some pyro to distract everybody.  It's all good, my brother!  Stay safe...

The Wolverine of Love

TOP View user's profileSend private message   BOTTOM
Post Posted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:15 am    Post subject: I got you Walt! Reply with quote

Gregg Butler- Fells

Hey Walt!

Now that is some serious TIB TRUTH right there! Hey, I got you in prayer man. You're gonna laugh yourself (and have everyone else rollin) right through this thing.

Love ya man,

Gregg Butler

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger  BOTTOM
Post Posted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Regina-Coonrod

Boy Walt, you so crazy!  I don't know what we're going to do without you.  But believe me, they sure could use you over there.  I know you're going to do your job and all but those guys and gals are also starving for some entertainment.  You could be their saving grace!  This could be your calling bro!  Keep us in the loop on how you're doing and remember that we're all praying for you!  Love ya Bro!

gina from 2001 (yeah I said it too! and proud of it!)

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail   BOTTOM

TIB Community Portal Forum Index » TIB Priors Updates » They Got Me...
 Page 1 of 1