FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   Register 
TIB Community Portal
Click here for bulletin board instructions. 
 Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

TIB Community Portal Forum Index » TIB Priors Updates » Greetings from Sembach!
  The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:54 pm 

Post Posted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:35 am    Post subject: Greetings from Sembach! Reply with quote

Corey-Sims-04/08

Hey Family, wanted to say what's up!  I'm TDY in Sembach Germany right now, and loving every minute of it.  I miss you all so very much.  I hear that the 07 team is doing quite fabulous and I'm so glad to hear that.  If there are any priors in the Ramstein-Sembach-Spangdalem area please get in contact with me, I would love to hang out.  I'll be hear for another week or so.  Anyhoo, everyone take care

PS:

Naybizzle, my......well you know the rest (lol) get in contact with me if you can

Katie B follow your dream my friend

Takesha W miss ya girl

David W give me a hollar when you can
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´*

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  BOTTOM
Post Posted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 9:51 am    Post subject: What's Up! Reply with quote

Naybu

Corizzle, my little brother!  How are you, man?  It's funny, but I was just thinking about you the other night, wondering how you are doing.  Sounds like you're having a good time in Germany?  Brings back wonderful memories of active duty, huh?  LOL!!  So, how are things, man?  I can't think of anyone that I know right now in Germany, but if I did I would definitely get you guys connected.  But most of my friends I had while I was in are now probably all settled down with families and such.  Anyway, drop me a line when you get a free minute.  Enjoy the beauty of Europe while you're there...again!   Love you my brother!

Naybu
fubyan@aol.com

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's website   BOTTOM

TIB Community Portal Forum Index » TIB Priors Updates » Greetings from Sembach!
 Page 1 of 1