FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   Register 
TIB Community Portal
Click here for bulletin board instructions. 
 Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

TIB Community Portal Forum Index » TIB Priors Updates » Kahlil on YouTube!
  The time now is Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:43 am 

Post Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:46 am    Post subject: Kahlil on YouTube! Reply with quote

Kahlil Ashanti

Hey Family,

Check out the link and let me know what you think.  More video to come.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bWs6_Ad9fk

For anybody in the UK I will be performing in Edinburgh, Scotland from August 2-27.  Holla back if you want tickets or go to www.assemblyrooms.com and in the SEARCH SHOWS box type in Basic Training.  It would be great to have some priors in the audience because very often the people who see the show find the stories hard to believe.  Imagine that. Smile

Make It Happen

TOP View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website   BOTTOM
Post Posted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Libby-Castle-94

Wow!!  You looked great and it was a great interview.  It's happening...and you deserve it.  Congrats.  Love you!

Post Posted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Patrick-Little

Hi Kahlil,  You don't know me and I'm not a TIB prior.  But, I echo Libby's comment about your super interview and video clip.  I am the very proud Dad of one of this years' Tops In Blue members.  I'd like to learn if you are considering, or planning, any Stateside performances - if so, I'd love to see one.  Thanks and best wishes to you for continued successes.
Patrick "Dad" Little

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail   BOTTOM
Post Posted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ashley-montgomery

K-hil
That was a great interview, I am so glad to see things going so well.
Hope to see you later this year.
Love Ashley

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  BOTTOM
Post Posted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:49 am    Post subject: Kahlil on YouTube! Reply with quote

Kahlil Ashanti

LIBBYLIBBYLIBBY.  Thanks, you know more than most people how long I've been pushin.  Like my mom keeps tellin me...one day at a time.

Hey Ashley, keep your head up and enjoy the ride.  It is all up to you and I know Jamie is so proud of you.  Keep each other encouraged and if you are one of the fortunate few to make TIB never forget how you feel right now, how much you want it but also remember to have FUN!  We get into this business because we love it and for some reason getting so caught up in the work sucks the fun out.  Laugh and then laugh some more.  

Mr. Little,  thanks for the kind words sir.  I worked staff in 2001 when Julie helped out at staging and it is obvious that she really wanted to be TIB.  You'll see that the word 'family' is used quite a bit with this organization but I think when Julie finishes the tour it will mean a lot more to her.  Congrats on her selection and if there is any way I can be of assistance please shoot me a line.  re: my show, I will be posting U.S. performance dates as soon as I get them confirmed, definitely got you on the list.

Make It Happen.

Post Posted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Patrick-Little

Thank you, Kahlil, for taking the time to respond and for making the consideration to include me as well.  Yes sir, you are correct - I have learned quickly that Tops In Blue is, indeed, a very special family affair.  I have been extremely blessed with the welcoming into "the family" by so many folks.  It also pleases me to learn that you and Julie have met previously, and that you saw her sincere interest in being "blue" even back in 2001.  Naturally, I am very proud of her - but not only because of her selection to tour with Tops In Blue this year, but even more importantly, for her service in the United States Air Force and to our country - as all TIB Members and Priors do, and have done.  I thank you ALL!
As for your performance schedule here in the States, please place me at the front of the line to purchase tickets to witness your talents - I would love to meet you, and to see your performance.  When confirmed, please do let me know.  Hey man, what about one of those shows on American TV such as "America's Got Talent" or "Last Comic Standing" - but perhaps you have already proved your talents beyond that talent search level, and do not need that exposure.  I don't know and do not intend to belittle, nor question, your efforts.
Is there a website I may visit for updates to your schedule?  If so, please let me know.  In the meantime, yes, there is something you may do for me.  Should you be able to see one of the upcoming TIB performances scheduled in the UK and see Julie - just give her a great big "Dad Hug" for me.  Thanks again, and as said before, my best wishes to you, your family and career progression.
Patrick "Dad" Little

Post Posted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JD-Dill

K'Hill you are the man!!!  I am so proud of you and what you're doing!!!  Want to get some Taco Cabana to celebrate???

Post Posted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Libby-Castle-94

Mmmm...Taco Cabana...

TIB Community Portal Forum Index » TIB Priors Updates » Kahlil on YouTube!
 Page 1 of 1