FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   Register 
TIB Community Portal
Click here for bulletin board instructions. 
 Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

TIB Community Portal Forum Index » Family Corner » Just Checking In
  The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:42 pm 

Post Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:02 pm    Post subject: Just Checking In Reply with quote

Libby-Castle-94

Hello TIB Family Corner...hope everyone is doing well.  I just wanted to check in and see how you were doing.  I know you must miss your spouse, child, etc. very much, but don't feel lonely...we're here for you!  Please let me know if there is anything I can do.  Be blessed!

TOP View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website   BOTTOM
Post Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Buffy-Soens

Hey Libby! Everything is going good here. Just hangin in the great state of North Dakota waiting for the team to get here. I hope all is well with you! Have a wonderful week!!

~From your mouth to God's ears.~

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's website MSN Messenger  BOTTOM
Post Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Patrick-Little

Howdy Libby,

Thanks for checking in on us ... also hope all is great with you, as well.  This Tops In Blue "ride" has been a wonderful treat for me.  I have been fortunate to meet and communicate with so many SUPER folks, and have received great insights, and benefit from their experiences.  Bless you ALL!  You are one fantastic "family"!  The pictures which keep appearing on the websites are also incredible.  I can't wait to see the ones that Larry Frey (TIB 2006, Drummer) took at the Travis AFB show, after he returns from his trip to Reno.  He said it was a totally terrific performance at Travis.  Speaking about Larry, I have also been in contact with his Mom (Mom Frey 2006), and we are working out a way to surprise the touring members of 2007 "The Fly By" as best we can.  So, I have learned in my limited exposure with TOPS IN BLUE, that it is indeed, a very special family.  I now understand what I was advised early on - once BLUE, always BLUE!  GO BLUE!

As Buffy stated, I'm here waiting for our local chance to witness the splendor first hand here in Florida and Mississippi.  Buffy will have that opportunity at Minot prior to myself.  Here's the offer, Buffy - you send me pictures from the Minot performance, and I will send you some from the Keesler and Hurlburt performances as well.  Deal or no Deal?  Naturally, I am certain that we will BOTH share these experiences with Chris Birch (Webmaster) so everyone viewing the website can appreciate equally, right?

Everyone ... please take good care of yourselves and families.  GOD Bless you all and our troops.

Pat "DAD" Little

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail   BOTTOM
Post Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Buffy-Soens

DEAL!!!

~From your mouth to God's ears.~

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's website MSN Messenger  BOTTOM
Post Posted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Libby-Castle-94

Glad to hear you both are doing well.  Please if there is anything I can do...don't hesitate.  Take care.

TOP View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website   BOTTOM

TIB Community Portal Forum Index » Family Corner » Just Checking In
 Page 1 of 1