FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   Register 
TIB Community Portal
Click here for bulletin board instructions. 
 Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

TIB Community Portal Forum Index » TIB Priors Updates » Looking for any priors in Korea
  The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:53 am 

Post Posted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:09 pm    Post subject: Looking for any priors in Korea Reply with quote

B Greg Colburn

Wondering if anyone is out here in Korea. I am currently at Kunsan and looking for any priors (tech's too). You can get in touch with me either e-mail here or call me local.

B Greg Colburn
colburngreg@yahoo.com
010-8681-9790

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's website Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number BOTTOM
Post Posted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:25 am    Post subject: Hey, I'm here!!! Reply with quote

Terra-Mason-05

Hello, I am right here, where you are...at your local post office in Kunsan!!! Stop on by!!!

Terra Mason-2005

TOP View user's profileSend private message   BOTTOM
Post Posted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mimi-Ledet-06

Two priors from 2006 will be there by the end of July--Robb Kalert and Carolynn Czepiga.

Little Mimi,
Little Mimus,
Little Cabbage-Handed One...

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailAIM Address  BOTTOM
Post Posted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

B Greg Colburn

Ok I will definately stop by Terra. I think Bill told me you were here about 2 days ago but with the fun events at current its a little hard to stop by. As for the two more coming thats cool also. Terra I will take a gander and say your not busy in the evenings? I brought a entire studio with me (yeah I maxed at 700lbs on a boat) but was well worth it. If you have a way to call a cell ring me whenever, otherwise I will track you down after the festivities here are done...

B Greg Colburn

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's website Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number BOTTOM
Post Posted: Sun May 20, 2007 12:38 pm    Post subject: Hey Greg Reply with quote

John Wyman 03/04

I'll be there this October if you'll still be around. You say you brought a studio with you?  Wink

Talk to you soon!
J-Wyman

TOP View user's profileSend private messageAIM Address  BOTTOM

TIB Community Portal Forum Index » TIB Priors Updates » Looking for any priors in Korea
 Page 1 of 1