FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   Register 
TIB Community Portal
Click here for bulletin board instructions. 
 Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

TIB Community Portal Forum Index » TIB Priors Updates » CJ is a SSgt, and I'm expecting a Pale Horse anyday now.
  The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:39 pm 

Post Posted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:28 pm    Post subject: CJ is a SSgt, and I'm expecting a Pale Horse anyday now. Reply with quote

John Wyman 03/04

Hey everyone! I hadn't checked in for some time so I thought I'd let everyone know what was up.

I reenlisted in February. 2 weeks later I got a job offer in San Diego... Just how it goes I guess.

Shortly after reenlisting I was told I'll be deploying to Kirkuk in May, and then reporting to Kunsan 60 days after I get back.

I lost my cell phone in January (it involved a welding torch and a New Years party,) so I need a lot of folks numbers again... and for the folks whose numbers I still have expect phone calls soon. (So now's the time to leave the country.) Hyphen, you're first bro. Smile

So anywho... love ya'll, and hopefully I'll hear from ya soon!

PS: Jeremy Rice ('05) graduated from ALS last night. He was completely sober.
I know, I was surprised too. Smile

'07, I'm off to check your tour schedule and see when I get to see the show!

TOP View user's profileSend private messageAIM Address  BOTTOM
Post Posted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jamaal-Solomon-05

Well it's nice of you to join us once again. Congrats on your reenlistment. Take care and tell French toast, that's Jeremy by the way, that i said hello and MIMOTD! TTFN

Peace
~ J

TOP View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo Messenger  BOTTOM

TIB Community Portal Forum Index » TIB Priors Updates » CJ is a SSgt, and I'm expecting a Pale Horse anyday now.
 Page 1 of 1