FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   Register 
TIB Community Portal
Click here for bulletin board instructions. 
 Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

TIB Community Portal Forum Index » TIB Priors Updates » ROTC Scholarship Recipient
  The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:59 pm 

Post Posted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 1:07 pm    Post subject: ROTC Scholarship Recipient Reply with quote

Beverly-Sadural-05

Hello TIB Family!

First off, I KNOW if it wasn't for Tops in Blue, I wouldn’t have had as strong an application for the scholarship.  So, THANK YOU Mr. Edwards and the staff for the opportunity to be a member of TIB and therefore, has lead me to another chapter in my AF career.

I will be separating from the Air Force fairly soon.  I was picked up for an ROTC scholarship.  Basically…back to school for 2 years and come back as a 2nd Lt.  

Hit me up if any of you are thinking of crossing over into the officer corp. and I’ll give you any advice I can.  Smile

I hope all is well and let me know what’s up with you when you get the chance!

Beverly  Very Happy

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail   BOTTOM
Post Posted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laura-Hopkins-04

Hi Beverly,

I sent you a private message before I read this post - CONGRATULATIONS!  That is awesome.  I am SO proud of you!  If there's anything I can do to help you in any way - just ask!  Where will you go to school?

CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS - you deserve it!

Laura

TOP View user's profileSend private message   BOTTOM
Post Posted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 12:18 pm    Post subject: Wooo Hooo !!! Reply with quote

lee-alexander-05

Congradulations Bev

TOP View user's profileSend private message Yahoo MessengerMSN Messenger  BOTTOM
Post Posted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:12 pm    Post subject: CONGRATS Reply with quote

Erika-Placencia

Congratulations lady!  I always knew you should be an officer!

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's website Yahoo MessengerMSN Messenger  BOTTOM
Post Posted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jamaal-Solomon-05

WAY TO GO BEVY! I only have one thing to say to you...NO Wink

TOP View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo Messenger  BOTTOM
Post Posted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:34 pm    Post subject: Congratulations! Reply with quote

Naybu

Bev...I mean, JANET!  Congratulations on your selection for ROTC.  Well deserved I am sure.  Best wishes to you and your husband during this awesome transition.  God Bless!

Love ya!

Naybu

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's website   BOTTOM
Post Posted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 10:08 pm    Post subject: Yeah, Bevvie!!! Reply with quote

Bobby-Washington-Jr-05

Thats real good stuff....Thanks again, for doing that favor for me. You got my email, right. Let me, know...

..."Its All Relative....But, It's Not Negative".....

TOP View user's profileSend private message Yahoo Messenger  BOTTOM
Post Posted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Libby-Castle-94

Bev,

That's awesome news!  I am sure that the AF will be better off with you leading the way.  Good luck!

Libby

TOP View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website   BOTTOM
Post Posted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:56 pm    Post subject: congrats bev Reply with quote

Christian-Martinez-04

Congrats on your ROTC scholarship!! Just letting everyone know that me and the Fam. are doing great. Elisa is nine months old now and she's just a doll. Anyone that wants to see pictures of her, look at Stacy's page on myspace. Oh and I too will be starting ROTC this upcoming semester!! I'm eagerly looking forward to getting back in the military.

-Christian

TOP View user's profileSend private messageAIM Address  BOTTOM

TIB Community Portal Forum Index » TIB Priors Updates » ROTC Scholarship Recipient
 Page 1 of 1