FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   Register 
TIB Community Portal
Click here for bulletin board instructions. 
 Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

TIB Community Portal Forum Index » Current Tour News, Feedback, and Updates » TIB 2007
  The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:55 am 

Post Posted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:10 pm    Post subject: TIB 2007 Reply with quote

jamie-montgomery-02/04

Just wanted to drop a quick note while I finally had a free minute and say that Staging is going well, as usual.  We have a great staff here this year and great cast eager to be the "best of the best".

Hope all is well with everyone in BLUEland.  If you need to get in touch send me a message and I'll give you my cell number here in SA town.

BLUE love
jai
02/04

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's website Yahoo MessengerMSN Messenger  BOTTOM
Post Posted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Larry-Frey-06

Hello Blue!  I just wanted to say that the 06 team got to catch a glimpse of the 07 show and from what we saw of it - it is going to be one HECK of a show!  Jamie, Ed, and Barry have a lot to be proud of with this cast and for those of you who missed the "love train" in 06, don't miss the 07 show.  You are in for a treat!  Best of luck to the 2007 TIB cast and staff!

TOP   BOTTOM
Post Posted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:17 pm    Post subject: Welcome Home! Reply with quote

David-Davis-00

Welcome home Larry!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8umWpSgZ-LA

2006: Welcome to the family! Ya done good!

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail   BOTTOM
Post Posted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Larry-Frey-06

Thanks Dave!  It is great to be home and being home with two little girls!  Father life is GREAT!!!  See you in November!

TOP   BOTTOM
Post Posted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ashley-montgomery

I'm sitting at the airport in tokyo waiting for my bus home and I just wanted to say "GOD SPEED" to the 2007 cast.  My gracious wife was understanding enough to let me spend a few hours of our anniversary with them at the terminal before they flew out.

If anyone gets time to read this pass along to them team my thoughts and prayers.  I'm proud of the work you've done these past 3 months and can't wait to see how much more you've grown in July.  All of you will be in the forefront of my mind this year.

I encourage other priors to keep 2007 in your prayers this year.  The truly have a TOUGH schedule this year.  But they also have a fantastic show and a extraordinary set.

Finally, Mr. Edwards, thank you once again for the opportunity to contribute to this year's team.  I appreciate it and hope to be able to help out anyway I can in the future.

God Bless all who read this post.

Jamie Montgomery
02/04

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  BOTTOM
Post Posted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jamie-montgomery-02/04

Okay, so obviously the above post is from me....

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's website Yahoo MessengerMSN Messenger  BOTTOM

TIB Community Portal Forum Index » Current Tour News, Feedback, and Updates » TIB 2007
 Page 1 of 1