FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   Register 
TIB Community Portal
Click here for bulletin board instructions. 
 Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

TIB Community Portal Forum Index » WWTC Experiences » Wonderful experience!
  The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:10 am 

Post Posted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 8:55 am    Post subject: Wonderful experience! Reply with quote

heather lynne jaques

Everyone did a wonderful job the last 9 to 10 days. I was very happy to meet so many different people. Huey is the best the many different adventures that our team experienced with you. " I SEE YOU".. lol I hope to be apart of one of the up comming tours. Please everyone keep in touch Irish_princess31@msn.com. I will congradulate everyone that has found out and good luck to everyone that is still waiting to hear. It is going to be a long week for some of us. Good Luck.

Heather Lynne Jaques

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger  BOTTOM
Post Posted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Huey-Gauthier
Golden Roger
Golden Roger

Heather, Heather, Heather...  It was so nice to meet you.  You truly stepped up and represented.  I wish you the best, and remember if, and that is if your not selected this year the time is now to prepare for next.  First off we must pick a song!  Then build from that.

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail   BOTTOM
Post Posted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 1:14 pm    Post subject: hey Reply with quote

heather lynne jaques

Well Huey, I think it is time to pick a new song?? What should i do? i had a hard enough timing out the one i did this year. Well hopefully everything i have been doing the last few weeks will help me next year. I have lost a total of 25 lbs since world wide started so hopefully i will continue to lose. I picked up tap and hip-hop again i am now relearning the violen and drums. So we will see what will happen. I hope and pray you will be there next year.. Please help if you can think of any song you think i should do.

heather Razz

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger  BOTTOM
Post Posted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jamaal-Solomon-05

I'm here if you need anything Heather.

TOP View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo Messenger  BOTTOM
Post Posted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 3:32 pm    Post subject: hey Reply with quote

heather lynne jaques

anytime you want to get started working on stuff. you know how to find me and i know how to find you....lol scary huh!! HEHEHEHEHE.

TIB Community Portal Forum Index » WWTC Experiences » Wonderful experience!
 Page 1 of 1