FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   Register 
TIB Community Portal
Click here for bulletin board instructions. 
 Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

TIB Community Portal Forum Index » WWTC Experiences » my experience was great
  The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:03 pm 

Post Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 9:37 am    Post subject: my experience was great Reply with quote

wallis-payano

This was my second time at WW and it was as good, maybe better than the first time. I was more prepared for the contest and had more confidence in my talent.
The talent was awesome and I learned a whole lot from my team members on Team 4, the Team leaders, and the Staff members.  Everyone there had a purpose, and it was great to know that we as contestants were a part of that purpose.  What else is there to say about a place where you can go to display your talent and perfect your craft, and being chosen for it.  If I don't make it this year, I know that I will be shooting for the stars and coming back next year.
This eperience has opened my eyes to a part of me that I've ignored and hardly believed in till I came to a place where others believed in me..
I loved my time at WW
By the way hello to everyone from WW.  I would love to hear from anyone and keep in contact and see what elese everyone else will be up to .  God Bless and hope for the best for all.

TOP View user's profileSend private message   BOTTOM
Post Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 2:29 pm    Post subject: WWTC 07 Reply with quote

Timothy Vidal-05

I am very glad that you had a good time. It is an eye opener, and gives you some kind of self realization about things you didnt even know you could do. I didnt really know I liked making things, and troubleshooting problems until tour. It has helped me out alot since then.

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  BOTTOM
Post Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steve Froeber WWTC06

I felt like I finally found my niche at the competition. There were so many awesome people to meet.

And, I got to dance with the girl that started this thread.

It was pretty sweet.

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger  BOTTOM
Post Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:03 pm    Post subject: :) Reply with quote

Won Yim

it was a great time for me too Smile

TOP   BOTTOM
Post Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steve Froeber WWTC06

Won, you are the man.

"Here I go."

Jang joa chingu.

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger  BOTTOM
Post Posted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 1:19 am    Post subject: ditto Reply with quote

Alexander Ruiz

you guys are excellent human beings. I feel priveleged to know such great folks. I'm praying I see each of you soon. What a team!

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail   BOTTOM
Post Posted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 3:53 am    Post subject: Andy....good stuff! Reply with quote

Bobby-Washington-Jr-05

I couldn't have quoted it any better, my friend.  You all did excellent this year:reminded me alot of my WW....was a pleasure seeing WWTC from an audience perpspective this time versus being on staff or on stage as well...

Won, "you better sing, boy!"...enjoyed you man...keep at it. That's real talk.

Wallis, you were in "your element" up there, this year. I could tell, really. Again, real talk sis'..... Will see ya back on the homefront, hopefully not for too long.

Best Wishes 2 you All!

..."Its All Relative....But, It's Not Negative".....

TOP View user's profileSend private message Yahoo Messenger  BOTTOM
Post Posted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 4:01 am    Post subject: True True True Reply with quote

Timothy Vidal-05

That is so True, you guys did a great job on and off stage. It was very much so different being on the other side. But everyone has a part and a role to take. Something to think about.... Whats your role if you are not selected for TIB 2007? Do you give up? Do you still try? Do you abide by the Tops in Blue Standards that were instilled in you within that past week?

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  BOTTOM
Post Posted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wallis-payano

Ok Steve you will be a dance partner I'll never forget.  It was truly fun though.  There is no other place I've been where the work we do is what I love to do.  And I can share that when I did not make it last year I knew I wanted it even more.  At some point I thought maybe I should just do other things and not try out.  But my heart could not let it go. I was seriously having dreams of TIB and being on the team.  So I went back with the original plan and tried out.  I think if someone wants this bad enough, they will do what it takes. and if they don't get it right away they'll keep coming back to show that they were made for this.

TOP View user's profileSend private message   BOTTOM
Post Posted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:54 pm    Post subject: have fun Reply with quote

Daniel-Lawson

wish i could make it this year.  last years wwtc was one of the greatest times in my life... so much fun, and of course hard work... hope everyone has fun this year wish i could be there... torn ACL or i would have submitted a video

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail   BOTTOM
Post Posted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kerri-Brooks-03

Aw don't let that stop you!  Smile  I tore my ACL after one month on the road, but I just got a good brace and finished out my tour!  

I do understand though, so take care of your knee, get back to full strength and come back next year!

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail Yahoo Messenger  BOTTOM

TIB Community Portal Forum Index » WWTC Experiences » my experience was great
 Page 1 of 1