FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   Register 
TIB Community Portal
Click here for bulletin board instructions. 
 Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

TIB Community Portal Forum Index » TIB Priors Updates » World Wide
  The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:48 am 

Post Posted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 12:25 pm    Post subject: World Wide Reply with quote

Lola-Ross-00

Hello All!
Just wanted to see if anyone would be willing to post the events going on at WW this week.
Wish I could be down there to help, but since I'm a full time student, it wouldn't be possible to miss a whole week of school.  Maybe next year???
Please tell all Blue Family that is assisting in WW this week that I said Hello and that I miss them.

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail   BOTTOM
Post Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:07 pm    Post subject: WWTC 2006 Reply with quote

Derrick-Wright-89/90

HELLO ALL,

JUST WANTED TO LET EVERYONE WHO WAS NOT THERE TO KNOW THAT THIS WORLDWIDE WAS ONE OF THE BEST!  THE TALENT WAS INCREDIBLE AND THE PERFORMANCES BY THE PRIORS WERE PRICELESS.  MR. BURCH PERFORMED  "LET FREEDOM RING" AT THE BANQUET WITH A CHOIR COMPOSED OF CONTESTANTS AND IT WAS DEFINITELY WORTHY OF THE STANDING OVATION THAT IT RECIEVED BEFORE THE SONG ENDED!  AND MR. HUEY P. GAUTHEIR WAS HONORED WITH THE GOLDEN ROGER.  HUEY YOU KNOW HOW I FEEL ABOUT YOU, YOU ARE THE ONE WHO SAW SOMETHING IN ME AND INTRODUCED ME TO THIS FAMILY.  WORDS CANNOT EXPRESS HOW PROUD I AM TO CALL YOU MY BROTHER.  I AM SURE OTHERS WILL POST THEIR EXPERIENCES ABOUT THIS WORLDWIDE SO I WILL NOT TAKE UP ANY MORE SPACE.  THANK YOU MR. EDWARDS FOR ANOTHER CHANCE TO GIVE BACK...

DERRICK WRIGHT
TIB 89 & 90

TOP View user's profileSend private messageAIM Address  BOTTOM
Post Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lola-Ross-00

Derrick,
So good to see a post about WW events.
Congrats Huey on the Golden Roger.
Wish I could have been there to see the talent.  Sounds like is was FANTASTIC!  I'm jealous now. Wink
Hope to hear more from my Blue Family
Much love,

Post Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steve Froeber WWTC06

It was definitely an awesome competition.

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger  BOTTOM
Post Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jamaal-Solomon-05

Congrats on your Golden Roger HUEY!

TOP View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo Messenger  BOTTOM
Post Posted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Huey-Gauthier
Golden Roger
Golden Roger

My brother, I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed working with you at WW06.  You know that I think the world of you and wish you the best of everything.  You are truly loved and idolized by yours truly.  Thank you to all who congratulated me on the Golden Roger, but remember I do what I do because I love the program and I get excited working with the kids.  I guess they are not really kids, but you know I claim them all.  Yep I am the babies daddy.
Thank you again to Mr. Edwards for giving me the chance to become apart of Tops in Blue.  You believed in me once and I let you down, never again.  And to all my prior brothers and sista's  I wish you well. Kalil thanks for the call.  You know I love you even if your making money off of me, and speaking of money...my lawyer will be contacting you soon.

Love ya,
Huey

Post Posted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:59 am    Post subject: HEY HUEY!!! CONGRATS!!!!! Reply with quote

Terra-Mason-05

CONGRATS MY LOVING HUEY!!! I miss you and love you so much, that it doesn't make since. You deserved that golden roger and I am so proud of you. God bless you my darling and I hope to hear from you very soon!

TOP View user's profileSend private message   BOTTOM
Post Posted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Christine-Farris-05

Congrats Huey!! Anyone that puts me in my place at WW deserves the Roger. That's for sure. Exclamation

Seriously, I am very happy for you.

You deserve it!!! Very Happy

Best wishes from Germany.

Christine

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail Yahoo Messenger  BOTTOM
Post Posted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Huey-Gauthier
Golden Roger
Golden Roger

My Tarra, when are you getting you butt over hear.  You know the band is still waiting for you.  And thank you for the kind words. Christine any thing I said to put you in your place was done out of love.  The love of putting people in their places... just kidding.  But on a much serious note.  Those who did not make it this year, the time is now to start looking for your next song.  Nope it's not too early.  We have to pick songs, put costumes together and work on your stage presentation.  Feel free to e-mail me with your ideas and we can change them later.  Remember there will be a TIB 2008, and I hear it is gonna be a hot one.  So don't give up.  I know you may find it hard to beleive... but.... (drum roll please) it took me a few tries before I got on the bus.  Beleive in yourself, as I beleive in youuuuuuuuu.... yeah I stole that line too.  Much love,
-Huey

Post Posted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 10:33 am    Post subject: Hey Huey Again!!! Reply with quote

Terra-Mason-05

Huey,

Please check your duty e-mail from time to time and please reply back. The band isn't waiting on me...there is a hiring freeze so I'm stuck without an assignment and everything. I don't know what's in store but let keep on praying!!!

TOP View user's profileSend private message   BOTTOM

TIB Community Portal Forum Index » TIB Priors Updates » World Wide
 Page 1 of 1