FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   Register 
TIB Community Portal
Click here for bulletin board instructions. 
 Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

TIB Community Portal Forum Index » TIB Priors Updates » Blue-sick!
  The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:52 pm 

Post Posted: Fri May 19, 2006 11:24 pm    Post subject: Blue-sick! Reply with quote

Naybu Fullman

FOLKS!!!  Ooopppssss, that just slipped out.  LOL!  Man, this is my very first time out here on the new BB.  I've been fighting and fighting and decided to take the time to get to know this thing.  Anyway, I've really been missing my family.  You can kinda say, I'm Tops In Blue-sick.  I decided to go back to school this past spring and it's been fun, but it takes me away from something I love very much.  Hopefully, when I'm done, though, I can work with more casts.  Anyway, I'm a little lonely.  Where are my folks from '04 & '05?  What about '93?  Shucks, I might as well had cussed, there, huh?  LOL!!!  Anyway, I'll be keeping better tabs on what's going on with everybody.  Prayerfully, I'll see you guys at Worldwide.  Oh, let me tell you this quick story.  I'm coming home from a rehearsal, so I call my brother, Ed Jones, to let him know I'm gonna be on Trinity Broadcasting Network (TBN), and he tells me the team is now driving through Atlanta, heading to Shaw.  When he told me where they were, man, I tell you, they were literally five minutes in front of me.  So, they had to pull over and get some gas, and food, and I had the pleasure of meeting TIB '06.  I was really excited, and they seem like a great bunch of folks.  Anyway, I'm out.  Stay Blue everybody.  Much Love, and God Bless!

Walteezy,
Congrats on the "new edition"!  LOL!!  

AFE Staff,
I really miss you guys.

Naybu

TOP   BOTTOM
Post Posted: Sat May 20, 2006 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jamie-montgomery-02/04

BU

I know whatcha mean, brotha!  Been feinin' lately as well.  Hopefully, I'll be at WW this year as well.

Quick update for ya....I'm counting down my final 12 months in the AF.  It's been great and I wouldn't trade for anything, but the Most High has been talking for a while I've finally submitted to his command.

Still no clue where I'm going.  I'm sure HE knows, I just haven't heard it yet.  Keep me in your thoughts and prayers as I prepare for my transition and continue to work on my craft.

BLUE LOVE

jai

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's website Yahoo MessengerMSN Messenger  BOTTOM
Post Posted: Sun May 21, 2006 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Michael-Manfredonia-04

Naybu, it sucks that you had to meet the TIB 06 team while they were on their way to Shaw.  You see, I didn't join the team until a few days later after their show in Tennessee.  So you see, like JDV, Lesa, and Kenny, I too am getting enough Blue for everyone out there that's feeling blue-sick.

Hopefully you'll be able to make it out to worldwide.  You should holla at ur boy sometime...  Later bro

Mike "Manfred" "Mikey" Manfredonia
TIB 04, 06

04 Audio & 06 Audio

TOP View user's profileSend private messageAIM Address  BOTTOM
Post Posted: Sun May 21, 2006 4:13 pm    Post subject: Happiness! Reply with quote

Naybu

Jai,
That's the first time I think I've ever called you that.  LOL!!!  Hey, man, just be led by Him.  If I can help a little, think about what you and Ashley's career (musical, that is) goals are.  Then put yourself in the position to do just that.  If it's country music you guys want to focus on, go to Nashville.  If it's pop/r&b, go to New York or L.A.  Whatever you do, make sure you guys save up enough money, so you can hit the ground running.  Pay off as many bills as you can (preferrably, be DEBT FREE) before you get out, so you don't have that stuff hanging over your head.  Really, man, just think long and hard about your goals, and move accordingly.  If you want to go to school, say, for music, go IMMEDIATELY after you separate (don't wait like I did).  That would even put you in contact with more people trying to make it happen.  Just stay focused on your dreams, man.  Don't let anything get in your way.  Whatever you do, DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT get a job "just to bring in some ends".  If you have to get a job, find one close to the field you want.  Shoots, go work in the mailroom at a record company.  Always stay close to your dreams, man.  Sleep with them.  Eat them.  Keep your dream foremost in your mind...that, of course, is after God.  LOL!!!  Anyway, man, you guys stay blessed and do what you've been called to do, since before the foundations of the earth.  Tell Ashley I send my love and hellos and all that.  LOL!!  I need to e-mail yo momma and see how she is.

Man-fred,
I'll definitely see you guys in November when you get to Warner-Robins.  I see you just couldn't leave it alone, huh?  LOL!!!  Came in the AF, and didn't know what TIB was, now, we can't keep you from it.  LOL!!!  I'm sure this time will be a little easier for you.  You know what to expect, and what to listen for.  God Bless, man.  Enjoy it.  Take care!

Naybu

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's website   BOTTOM
Post Posted: Mon May 22, 2006 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Erin Holzapfel 2004

Naybu!! I was wondering where you had gone off to! Good to hear you are doing well. I understand what you mean about going back to school...it really takes up a lot of time but in the end it will sure pay off. Smile I really hope to see you at WW this year. Take care and don't be a stranger!

love, Erin

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailAIM Address  BOTTOM
Post Posted: Mon May 22, 2006 1:10 pm    Post subject: Bu brother Reply with quote

Kevin-Wilkins-04

Naybu, Naybu, Naybu,
Remember me? You called out your 04 brethren and here's one of dem. Good to hear you are doing well. I will be heading over to Japan in August, but I hope to be at WW this year again. (note: that was a hint for anyone out there who makes the decision on who will go.) Anyway, hope to see you soon.

K-Dub

Master Locksmith and Charter member of the Kube!

Phone: 305-537-5232

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail   BOTTOM
Post Posted: Mon May 22, 2006 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

La-Kee

Jamie,

Check out the Soldiers to Scholars program.  Godfery and I got scholarships to UCF for Music Ed.  You'll have to do 20 hours of community work with kids a month but then the GI Bill is yours and you'll be near everything in Orlando.

Post Posted: Mon May 22, 2006 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jamie-montgomery-02/04

K-Dub

I'm waiting for ya, bro.  also, hint/hint  for me about WW.  me and k-dub can share a seat on the plane if it will put an ease on the budget

Lakee

thanks for the info, but i've been TOLD to go after my destiny in the entertainment industry with production.  don't know where that will take me yet, whether its recorded or live performance, but i KNOW i'm supposed to be producing.

jai

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's website Yahoo MessengerMSN Messenger  BOTTOM
Post Posted: Tue May 23, 2006 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rick-Hayden-93/94

Hey Naybu!

Congratulations on going back to school!  But I definitely know what you mean - during the three years I was laid off from UAL I didn't have a job that allowed that kind of schdule flexibility (to put it nicely).  I'm back with United now (as of April, Praise the Lord!) so hopefully once I build up some seniority I'll be able to start giving back some more.

Rick

TIB '93 Photos
TIB '94 Photos

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's website   BOTTOM
Post Posted: Tue May 23, 2006 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

La-Kee

Jai,

I completely understand.  You'll do fine as long as you wait for God's  voice before you move.  The thing about staying in tune with God is that even though you have lots of options and abilities, they may not all line up with His plan.  So, we hurry up and wait!  Godfery and I are talking with the Halladay Education Group about opening a Performing Arts School in Orlando.  They say it can be open 1 Jan 07 but we have a new baby due around Christmas so we may push for Spring or Summer.  So, when you get that producing thing down, maybe you can stop by and do a couple workshops.  Very Happy

Post Posted: Tue May 23, 2006 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jamie-montgomery-02/04

LaKee

First off, congrats to you and G on a new one on the way.  That's amazing.  I wish you all the best.

I've been producing out here for local artists and am really enjoying myself as well as producing the show.  I'd love to help you guys out in any way that I can.  Just let me know when you guys are planning move that way.

j

Post Posted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:05 pm    Post subject: reply to Nabu...Lonely???? Reply with quote

Remember 1998/1999 ???? grand forks nd?
Nay--bo-bo-bo-bo-bo
sup bruce kemp from nyc currently in houston.
hit me up so re can connect
brucekemp103@hotmail.com

TOP   BOTTOM
Post Posted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kellee-Ryan-95

Naybu, that was great advice.  However, I don't think you should eat your dreams...mine always taste like Pepsi and gunpowder.  See you all at Worldwide!

TOP View user's profileSend private message   BOTTOM

TIB Community Portal Forum Index » TIB Priors Updates » Blue-sick!
 Page 1 of 1