FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   Register 
TIB Community Portal
Click here for bulletin board instructions. 
 Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

TIB Community Portal Forum Index » WWTC Experiences » WWTS 2011
  The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:46 pm 

Post Posted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:54 am    Post subject: WWTS 2011 Reply with quote

Abbeyfoster77

WOW! What an amazing competition! I'm so proud of everyone and wish you all the best of luck. Take all that has been given to you and learn from it. Go out and make a difference for the better. Remember, it's not about you, it's about the bigger picture.

We have all grown in the past 10 days. Lets make our team leaders proud and continue to grow in our specific craft. I am grateful and humbled by my wonderful team leaders who gave me the tools to build my talent. Thank you to my 4 team leaders.

GO TIB 2011!

TOP View user's profileSend private message   BOTTOM
Post Posted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:19 am    Post subject: WWTS 2011 Reply with quote

Abbeyfoster77

I have to thank Mr. Edwards, the staff, and all who made it possible for this Air Force Talent Search happen. I could not be more inspired to give more of myself everyday because of you. It really isn't about me, it's about all those who paid the price before me and all of those who are sacrificing for me now. I want nothing more than to bring love and happiness to them all. If it takes a song, a dance, or even a year of my life to do it, then it's all worth it.

I desire to make others happy and give them the love they all deserve. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to grow and flourish this passion I have within me.

Mr Edwards and TIB 2010...Thank you!

TOP View user's profileSend private message   BOTTOM

TIB Community Portal Forum Index » WWTC Experiences » WWTS 2011
 Page 1 of 1