FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   Register 
TIB Community Portal
Click here for bulletin board instructions. 
 Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

TIB Community Portal Forum Index » Current Tour News, Feedback, and Updates » Langley show: Feb 9, 2010: Just saw it...
  The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:30 am 

Post Posted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:31 am    Post subject: Langley show: Feb 9, 2010: Just saw it... Reply with quote

Danielle-Hughes-06

Hey there,

Just wanted to say I braved through the cold and rain to see TIB 09 perform a few days ago @ the Hampton Convention Center. Might I add...the show was PACKED. I was running late, came right on the minute of start and had to stand through the entire show on the back wall. WOW. Yes, I still had to be at work on a mid shift and sacrificed the sleep. For all that I don't participate in I will break my neck to see that one show each year if I can help it.
I really enjoyed myself and it was the first time my hubby ever got a glimpse of what I used to do.
Good job TEAM. I was surprised at all the 06 songs from our tour that I heard. Made me miss being on stage and some buddies.

Heatwave: Always & Forever...my favorite song of alll time. Good job Octavious.

Dreamgirls set: Once I got to work had to pop in the DVD. Fun fun fun..I want a dress.

Went to the restroom but tried to rush so I wouldn't miss much. Came back in for the Hawaiian themed set. I really thought that was fun, hula in the show nice touch.

Wish you the best TIB2009, keep on pushing. Almost to the finish line so don't MAJOR in the MINORS. God got that.

Danielle Hughes (Owens)

TOP View user's profileSend private message   BOTTOM

TIB Community Portal Forum Index » Current Tour News, Feedback, and Updates » Langley show: Feb 9, 2010: Just saw it...
 Page 1 of 1