FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   Register 
TIB Community Portal
Click here for bulletin board instructions. 
 Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

TIB Community Portal Forum Index » WWTC Experiences » THANK YOU!!!!
  The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:58 am 

Post Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:31 pm    Post subject: THANK YOU!!!! Reply with quote

Katie-Badowski-10

I wanted to take the opportunity to say Thank You!! to everyone.  Thank you Mr. Edwards and the AFE staff for bringing me back to Texas.   I appreciate it more than words can say.  

To all the Priors, helpers, and TIB 2009:  Thank you for giving all the contestants the encouragement to pursue our dreams, giving us pep talks when we need it, and pushing us further than we've ever been before; allowing us to achieve our greatest potential.

I had an amazing time at my 4th Worldwide and it will be an experience I will never forget.   So, I now send out a prayer of strength and patience to all the contestants and also one to keep you safe wherever you may be.  God Bless.
Katie B.

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail   BOTTOM
Post Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

David-Weaver-04

Katie,
It was great to see you again. You continue to grow each year. You inspire me to continue to strive toward my goals. I wish you the best as you await the results.

David

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail   BOTTOM
Post Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:59 pm    Post subject: Ditto The Feeling!!! Reply with quote

James-Alston

Very Happy I echo that feeling! I had a great time at my 3rd WWTS. I want to send a thank you out to Mr. Edwards and his staff for making me and all the others contestants feel so welcome and at home.  There was a lot of positive energy and sound knowledge which helped us do our very best!

I have like 50 adds to my Face book LOL, but I am honored to get this opportunity again to show improvements for the year!

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail Yahoo Messenger  BOTTOM
Post Posted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:26 am    Post subject: Thank You! Reply with quote

Derrick-Wright-89/90

To say that WWTC 2010 was a success would be a gross understatement!  It was an incredible 10 days full of hard work, some incredible talent and incredible  positive attitudes!  To all the contestants, thank you for doing the fantastic job that you did!   To the staff from top to bottem, thank you for working hard and "giving back" to the program that we all hold very dear!  I am sure that Col. Riley was smiling down from on high!  I take it as an honor and privilige to give back to TIB and with that I want to thank Mr. Edwards for giving me that chance!  To the priors, it was great seeing you all and sharing all of the stories and laughs!  Let's say that we do it all again next year,  same TIB time, same TIB channel!  Blessings and peace to you all!  Until the next time,  PEACE!!

DERRICK WRIGHT
TIB 89 & 90

TOP View user's profileSend private messageAIM Address  BOTTOM

TIB Community Portal Forum Index » WWTC Experiences » THANK YOU!!!!
 Page 1 of 1