FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   Register 
TIB Community Portal
Click here for bulletin board instructions. 
 Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

TIB Community Portal Forum Index » TIB Priors Updates » Kahlil performing in Charlotte!
  The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:38 pm 

Post Posted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:28 pm    Post subject: Kahlil performing in Charlotte! Reply with quote

Kahlil Ashanti

Hey family,  

Wanted to give you an update and hope to see you in the audience if you're in the Charlotte, NC area.  The television option has been signed (finally) and it feels good to share it with you after so many years of hard work.  Ain't over yet but a big step in the right direction.  Shows in Hampton, VA and Baton Rouge, LA were awesome and finishing up 09 in Charlotte, NC.

For those of you on the East Coast or in the Charlotte area:
I will be featured on Fox News Rising Thur Oct 22 7:45am EST (rebroadcast throughout day)- live interview! Also on NPR at 9:25am EST Charlotte Talks with Mike Collins.  

TIB 2009: it is possible.  That 'it' means something different to each of you but make that 'it' worth it. Every day you get on the bus you decide your destiny.  Thank you for doing what you do and keep your heads up. James Green, miss you my brother.  As much as we joke around you are someone I deeply respect and am thankful to call a friend.  

Here's to TIB.

TOP View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website   BOTTOM
Post Posted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Libby-Castle-94

Congrats K-hil!

TOP View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website   BOTTOM
Post Posted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kellee-Ryan-95

You are a real inspiration to the rest of us my brother...keep up the good work!  (And when are you going to be a little closer, say New Orleans)?

TOP View user's profileSend private message   BOTTOM

TIB Community Portal Forum Index » TIB Priors Updates » Kahlil performing in Charlotte!
 Page 1 of 1