FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   Register 
TIB Community Portal
Click here for bulletin board instructions. 
 Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

TIB Community Portal Forum Index » Family Corner » Leaving on a Jet Plane....
  The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:26 pm 

Post Posted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:11 am    Post subject: Leaving on a Jet Plane.... Reply with quote

LeAnne Womble

Well our guys are leaving for the UK today and then off to the desert.  I think this next month and a half will be the hardest not being able to talk to them every day or at least several times a week.  Tim has been so great about calling me whenever he can even if its just for 30 seconds.  So I am really going to miss that.  He is so excited about going to England though.  Next week they will get a day off and get to go to London.  I told him that he better take lots and lots of pictures, even if he thinks its stupid. And he has to get something for our baby girl. Her name is Lennon (after John Lennon) Smile
Tim will have his promotion ceremony on Aug 1 or 2 while they are in the Azores. He is pretty excited about that too.
I hope everyone starts posting on here soon. It would be great to hear from some other family members.  We all have to stick together.
I get to see the full show for the first time on August 13th. I can't wait!
I hope everyone is doing well and staying cool....seems like the whole country is having heat issues.  Take care!
LeAnne

TOP View user's profileSend private message   BOTTOM
Post Posted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:16 pm    Post subject: long days yet ahead.. Reply with quote

Tiemi-Balleydier

Hi Leanne, Hi Everybody,

I'm Tiémi, Bobby Washington's fiancée. I promised Teresa that I would try to get involved on the bulletin board soon! lol.. So here goes.     Very Happy

Yeah I'm kind of apprehending this coming month.  Bobby too, has been wonderful about keeping in touch regularly, and I have to admit, I like it like that!! lol  But of course, the reality of the tour is setting in with this next trip to England and the desert.  It's going to take quite some adjusting not speaking as often.

Leanne you had me laughing with the "he thinks it's stupid (the pics)... after reading that I'm wondering if it's a TIB (guy) thing...(trying to get Bobby to take pics too!!).  Thank goodness Teresa has been so kind in sending the video links to us!

That's great that you will be able to see them in August.  Am trying to see what I can do to see them too at some point while they're in Europe.  By the way, Azores is supposed to be a beautiful place from what I've heard!

I hope that everyone is doing well too! It's nice to "meet you" so to speak. This'll be wonderful if families get together on here regularly.  It could be really encouraging and helpful to eachother, and even to our TIB crew, allowing them to peek in and see how we're holding up on "this end".

May everyone have a blessed day! Praying for their safe voyage to England, the desert and back!  

Take care,
Tiemi

Post Posted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Buffy-Soens

Good morning all.

My name is Buffy Soens. I am a spouse from 03 & 07. I just wanted to let you know that your loved ones made it safe and sound, as I am sure you heard. I just wanted to let you know from someone who saw them with her own two eyes. They were quite tired when they arrived at the terminal, but were in high spirits when loading up the truck.

I know they leave Mildenhall today for their jaunt across England. We can't wait to have them back for the 4th of July show!!

If you loved ones need anything while they are here, just let me know. I will help in any way I can!

Take care and stay strong!!

~From your mouth to God's ears.~

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's website MSN Messenger  BOTTOM
Post Posted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LeAnne Womble

Hey Buffy! I'm glad you are there to take care of everyone.  I really appreciate you posting and saying you saw them.  I knew they were there but it is nice to know that someone I know is with them.  When you see Tim again tell him I love him and miss him a whole lot!! Hope you guys are doing well and enjoying England. Take care! Le

Post Posted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:48 am    Post subject: Thanks Buffy ;) Reply with quote

Tiemi-Balleydier

Thanks so much Buffy for keeping us in the loop!  Wink

It is a relief to know that they're doing well.  Bobby was able to call me yesterday for a very brief minute, but He had just enough time to say that they were on the road again.  Apparently their last show was an outside one and unfortunately it rained.  They're doing good though!

Have a blessed and wonderful day everybody!! Wink

TIB Community Portal Forum Index » Family Corner » Leaving on a Jet Plane....
 Page 1 of 1