FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   Register 
TIB Community Portal
Click here for bulletin board instructions. 
 Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

TIB Community Portal Forum Index » Family Corner » Welcome 2009 Tops In Blue Families!
  The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:01 pm 

Post Posted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:34 am    Post subject: Welcome 2009 Tops In Blue Families! Reply with quote

Teresa-Johnson

If you're here, you've received your info letter!  I hope you'll make much use of the Family Corner and get to know many people just like yourself.  You've all got loved ones on the team and are excited about what's going on with them and the tour.  This is such a great place to share stories and make friends and offer encouragement throughout the year.  Maybe you can make plans to meet when the team performs in areas that you have in common.  It's your little corner of Tops in Blue... make it your home!

When you get here, post a new message and introduce yourself. Tell us who your team member is and what they're doing on the tour, and anything else you might like to share about your family.  Y'all feel free to reply to one another's messages and get to talking amongst yourselves!  I've talked to almost all of you on the phone, and I can promise you... this is a friendly bunch!

-----Teresa

TOP View user's profileSend private message   BOTTOM
Post Posted: Mon May 04, 2009 9:29 pm    Post subject: Hi from a family member Reply with quote

LeAnne Womble

Hi! LeAnne Womble here!  My husband of 4 years, Timothy Womble is a male vocalist for the 2009 team.  The kids and I are back home in Charleston, South Carolina.  We have two beautiful children.  Our son Jovi is 2 1/2 and our daughter Lennon is 8 months old.  
I can't wait to see their show. From what Tim is saying they are working them hard.  I look forward to meeting any of all of you at the shows.
Stay strong.
Le   Very Happy

Post Posted: Mon May 04, 2009 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Teresa-Johnson

She's also my baby sister!  ; )

----Teresa

Post Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LeAnne Womble

I just wanted to say what a great time I had at Lackland this past weekend. It was great to be able to meet some other family members and hang out for a while. I thought the show was amazing and I can't wait to see it with all the sequins and sparkle.  Now that our people are officially on the road for their tour let's all keep them in our thoughts and prayers even more.  I know Tim was so excited to be getting on the road and starting the performances. I can't wait to hear all about it.  For those of you that were unable to make it to Lackland this weekend....just wait....you will be amazed when you see the show. They are fabulous!!

Post Posted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*BAMA*

Just wanted to say it was awesome having the families come down and see their loved ones!! As always, I will be posting many pics for all of you to steal..lol... Very Happy

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailAIM Address  BOTTOM

TIB Community Portal Forum Index » Family Corner » Welcome 2009 Tops In Blue Families!
 Page 1 of 1