FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   Register 
TIB Community Portal
Click here for bulletin board instructions. 
 Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

TIB Community Portal Forum Index » TIB Priors Updates » Kahlil in Charlotte, NC March 10-15
  The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:07 am 

Post Posted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:49 am    Post subject: Kahlil in Charlotte, NC March 10-15 Reply with quote

Kahlil Ashanti

Hope to see some family in the place!

Tix go on sale today
http://www.blumenthalcenter.org/default.asp?blumenthal=59&objId=1125

-What we do is based on who we believe we are.

TOP View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website   BOTTOM
Post Posted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:35 pm    Post subject: Maaaaaaaannnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

Naybu

Bro,
I was just about to come up there and surprise you but then I remembered that I'll be chillin in LA for Spring Break!  Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I'm really sorry I'm gonna miss you.  I know it's neither here nor there now, but I was hoping that me and Ed could have come up for your Off-Broadway performances, man.  Our schedules just couldn't make it happen.  Best of everything to you, bro!  YOU KNOW that I'm in your corner no matter what you do!  Love you!  Tell Lydia I said hello and send my love.

Naybu

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's website   BOTTOM
Post Posted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:31 am    Post subject: What! Reply with quote

TaKeesha-Washington-03

Just to let you know.....TaKeesha WILL be in the house, and I'm bringing a whole row of people too!

I cannot wait to see the show!

You got a plug in the newspaper yet?  I may have a connect, so let me know!

No matter what anybody says about you, no matter who you are, no matter where you come from or who you come from--you and you, alone, have the power to take the limits off of your faith and your life and off of God. -- TYLER PERRY

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's website MSN Messenger  BOTTOM
Post Posted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kahlil Ashanti

Hey Takeesha,

Check your Facebook.  I sent you the contact info for the Charlotte shows.

See you soon!

Post Posted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:01 pm    Post subject: In Charlotte to Early Reply with quote

JD-Dill

Would love to be there to see the show brother.  Problem is that I'll be there 2 weeks to early.  I'm in Charlotte next week.  Knock'em dead as always and I'll be there in spirit.

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail   BOTTOM
Post Posted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kahlil Ashanti

Hey everybody Tue March 10 and Wed March 11 are sold out so get your tickets soon.  The reviews are in: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/118/story/589055.html.

Rick and Dana Hayden were in the house last night and got to say a few words during the artist talkback for the press.  People really love hearing our story and it's nice to have some priors to point to so they can say - yep, Tops In Blue is the the real deal baby!

Hope to see you in Charlotte, if not then maybe you can come to Australia and New Zealand for that tour.   Ask Walt - he said he would pay for everybody.  On you!

Post Posted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:52 pm    Post subject: A masterpiece... Reply with quote

TaKeesha-Washington-03

Hello Family!

Our brother came to Charlotte and put it down this week!  I had the pleasure of making it out to the show today, and let me tell you- if you haven't had the chance to see it, you really are missing out on a good show.  I saw the debut of Basic Training a few years back at WWTC.  Some of you may have been there and seen it?  Well, he's taken the show to a whole new level!  I'm so excited!  So much, that I'm not going to spoil it for anyone....you've gotta see for yourself!

Kahlil- Well done brotha, well done!  It was such a pleasure to be able to hang out with you a bit and chat.  We will definitely keep in touch.  Next time you're in Charlotte, I'll have to take you to some more soul food spots... I wish you much success with all of your other projects, and please know that I'm in your corner every step of the way!

Now get home to that baby, and some corntbread!

Love ya!,
TaKeesha
aka Loretta Devine...thanks to Walt

No matter what anybody says about you, no matter who you are, no matter where you come from or who you come from--you and you, alone, have the power to take the limits off of your faith and your life and off of God. -- TYLER PERRY

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's website MSN Messenger  BOTTOM

TIB Community Portal Forum Index » TIB Priors Updates » Kahlil in Charlotte, NC March 10-15
 Page 1 of 1