FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   Register 
TIB Community Portal
Click here for bulletin board instructions. 
 Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

TIB Community Portal Forum Index » TIB Priors Updates » New Baby
  The time now is Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:49 pm 

Post Posted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:13 am    Post subject: New Baby Reply with quote

Mario-Cross

Good morning,  for those who have asked, the baby shower date is set for Sunday, Dec 14, 2008 time 4-6 PM.  The party will be at my home address and phone numbers listed below.  Please give me a call so I can pass attendee or none attendee numbers to the organizers.  Registries at Babys R Us Registry #: 59401746 and Baby Depot Registry Id: 13035541 which can also be found online.

Baby Arrival Date: January 24, 2009; baby girl named La'Claire Vijaya Cross her first name of French and English origin means clear, bright, and famous; middle name of Indian and Hindu Mythology means victory.

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's website   BOTTOM
Post Posted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:47 pm    Post subject: Congratulations! Reply with quote

Naybu

Mario and Cashena,
Congrats on the new baby, and you know, for some reason, I can't think of a better day to have your baby other than JANUARY 24!!!!  I don't know why that's such a good day!  Hhhhhmmmmmm!!!!!  I just don't know.  Sounds like an AWESOME day!  LOL!!!  God Bless!

Naybu

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's website   BOTTOM
Post Posted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:37 am    Post subject: Congrats! Reply with quote

Aisha-Smith

Nothing like new life....Congrats to both of you!  I hope she brings nothing but love, joy and happiness to you! I love the name! Miss you and see you soon....Be Blessed!

Uplift, encourage and edify someone new everyday!
Uplift, encourage and edify someone new everyday!

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail Yahoo Messenger  BOTTOM

TIB Community Portal Forum Index » TIB Priors Updates » New Baby
 Page 1 of 1