FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   Register 
TIB Community Portal
Click here for bulletin board instructions. 
 Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

TIB Community Portal Forum Index » TIB Priors Updates » WorldWide Talent Scouts Needed
  The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:08 pm 

Post Posted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:05 pm    Post subject: WorldWide Talent Scouts Needed Reply with quote

Libby-Castle-94

Hello Folks...

It's that time again. The deadline for Worldwide is a few months away and now is the time to start recruiting talent for Tops In Blue 2009.  The deadline to submit resumes and videos is December 3, 2008.  

And, Air Force Entertainment has just upped the anty...

For the prior who recruits the most qualified talent, there will be a free trip to San Antonio, Texas, for the Worldwide competition and a spot as the head judge for the Teen Talent Competition.

I know how we all love to compete...so let the games begin!  If you are interested or have any questions, just PM me!

Libby

Last edited by Libby-Castle-94 on Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:26 am; edited 1 time in total

TOP View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website   BOTTOM
Post Posted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Erika-Placencia

Sweet I'm all over it! Even though I know most of the DC priors usually got this on lock!!! But this year I start recruiting in Colorado and end it in Japan! So I'm ready!

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's website Yahoo MessengerMSN Messenger  BOTTOM
Post Posted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Libby-Castle-94

Thanks Erika!

Post Posted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:30 pm    Post subject: Worldwide Talent Scouts Needed... Reply with quote

mvhenning

So, what do you win if you already live in San Antonio?  

Laughing

TOP View user's profileSend private message   BOTTOM
Post Posted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Libby-Castle-94

LOL...that's a great question, Manny!  I don't know...but let me ask Smile

Post Posted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rachel.rogers

Greetings from the sandbox Libby!  

There is a TSgt here from AFN interested in auditioning for '09 as a techie.  His name is TSgt William Carr, and he's currently here at As Sayliyah but will be traveling home to MacDill where he's stationed in about a week.  

I have not worked directly with him, but according to his SGM (Sergeant Major), he's a great troop.  I have spoken with him, and it seems he's worked a great deal with video.  

Just wanted to give y'all a heads up from this side of the world!

-Rachel Smile

TOP View user's profileSend private messageAIM Address  BOTTOM
Post Posted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Libby-Castle-94

Thanks Rachel!  Give him my email:  tib1994@sbcglobal.net if he has any questions.

Stay safe over there!

Love ya

Post Posted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:17 am    Post subject: Music for Contestants Reply with quote

Derrick-Wright-89/90

Hey Everyone,

Just checking in to see how things are going.  We are busy here at Andrews, home of the CAPS getting folks ready to send in their audition tapes for their chance of touring with TIB.  Just wanted to pass along that if any of you are having problems finding music, I have a pretty large library that I have built up over the years and I would be more than glad to let you "borrow" any of it.  It saves going out purchasing the songs which can get pretty expensive.  Feel free to email me at dw1914@aol.com with your requests and I will try and get you what you need.  Until then take care and be safe!

DERRICK WRIGHT
TIB 89 & 90

Post Posted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Libby-Castle-94

Just wanted to remind everyone that the deadline for submitting tapes and applications is December 2, 2008!  Yes, that's the 2nd and not the 3rd.  If for some reason you need an extension, please call Terri or send me a PM and we will see what we can do.

FYI:  This year, the current TIB is trying something new.  April Vollm is the Talent Coordinator.  She will be helping interested individuals and also taping them if needed.  This is not a direct audition for Tops In Blue, but for WWTC.  If you have any folks and TIB 2008 is scheduled to come your way, take advantage of this.  April will be available from 2:00pm - 4:00pm the day of the show to assist with resumes and taping.  If you have any questions, PM me and I will get the answer for you or call Terri.

Also, for those who would like to help out this year, call Terri ASAP to get your name on "The List" Wink .  They are planning the event as I type this! Even if you can't come down to S.A., get involved at your base!  

Thanks,

Libby

Last edited by Libby-Castle-94 on Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Post Posted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rachel.rogers

Greetings (again) from the Sandbox!

Looks like I have another SUPER TALENTED individual here at Camp As Sayliyah.  I'm working w/ him now on his audition DVD, and he has so much talent!  

I'll continue working to recruit and spread the word Smile.  Take care everyone...

Much love,

Post Posted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Libby-Castle-94

Thanks for all you're doing, Rachel!  You rock...when are you coming home?

Post Posted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:21 am    Post subject: Hey Libby! Reply with quote

Larry-Frey

Greetings from Port Mortuary @ Dover AFB!  Yes, troops do deploy here, and I am proof of that.  I have a TSgt here who is very interested in auditioning next year as a vocalist (awesome vocal range), a keyboard played back at Travis whom I have been keeping in touch with while here at Dover, and possibly one or two for driver positions!  I will keep you posted on them.

Larry

TOP View user's profileSend private message   BOTTOM

TIB Community Portal Forum Index » TIB Priors Updates » WorldWide Talent Scouts Needed
 Page 1 of 1