FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   Register 
TIB Community Portal
Click here for bulletin board instructions. 
 Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

TIB Community Portal Forum Index » TIB Priors Updates » Christmas
  The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:08 am 

Post Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 1:47 pm    Post subject: Christmas Reply with quote

Gerald-McMillian

Hello Everyone,
It's been ages since I've posted anything to the board.  First of all, congrats to my 89 Tour brother, Derrick Wright, Mel would be proud of you, as I am.  Thanks for all you have done for and given to the program.  In this season of celebration of the birth of our Savior, let us remember those who maybe alone and far away from home and love ones, those that maybe facing some crises that may hinder them from really enjoying this special season.  Those that are hungry, behind prison bars, and let us remember each other.  We have been so blessed to be a part of the program called 'Tops In Blue" and many of us are continued to be blessed.
I really enjoy this season, not so much for the gifts I receive or give, but for the re-affirmation, that with all the bad things out there, this is still a beautiful world.  God bless all of you. make his face to shine upon you, and always give you peace.  See you at the next set-up.

MAC "the driver"

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail   BOTTOM
Post Posted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:21 pm    Post subject: LOST AND FOUND 88 TOUR Reply with quote

Kevin-Dougherty

Gerald,
Hello my brother.  Didn't we tour in 88?  I was Irwin Johnson.  I hope you are well.  Hello to all my family.  Miss you Percy.
                                                                     Peace,
                                                                           KDoc

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's website   BOTTOM

TIB Community Portal Forum Index » TIB Priors Updates » Christmas
 Page 1 of 1