FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   Register 
TIB Community Portal
Click here for bulletin board instructions. 
 Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

TIB Community Portal Forum Index » TIB Priors Updates » Congratulations Juan Femath TIB 97
  The time now is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:10 am 

Post Posted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:13 pm    Post subject: Congratulations Juan Femath TIB 97 Reply with quote

Kahlil Ashanti

Some priors are so humble yet so talented and Juan Femath is one of those people.  He's been quietly payin dues since the 1920's and he has won more producing, editing and graphic design awards than we have room to mention.  He is also a fabulous web designer and after submitting his proposal to the NY producers of my show they awarded him the contract to design and maintain the site for the show!  

I know we ain't supposed to brag on people but please give Juan some blue love.  Truly talented people who walk the walk are hard to come by and its good to know we got that kind of talent in the TIB family!

http://www.femath.com  Doin big thangs!

Here's to you Juan.  Keep pushin my friend, it's an honor to work with you (and your wife Anna too because I know she got mad skills).

Kahlil

TOP View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website   BOTTOM
Post Posted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Libby-Castle-94

Congrats Juan and Anna!  Nice site!!

Way to go, y'all!

TOP View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website   BOTTOM

TIB Community Portal Forum Index » TIB Priors Updates » Congratulations Juan Femath TIB 97
 Page 1 of 1