FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   Register 
TIB Community Portal
Click here for bulletin board instructions. 
 Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

TIB Community Portal Forum Index » Family Corner » Asking for Prayers and/or Love
  The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:12 am 

Post Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 1:04 pm    Post subject: Asking for Prayers and/or Love Reply with quote

Derrick-Wright-89/90

Hello Family,

I thought I would post this here because I think it is the perfect place for it.  I am asking for prayers and/or love for one of our family members.  Mr. Daryl LaMar TIB Prior 1988 and 1994 lost his Mother last night to a long battle with cancer.  I spoke with him and if any of you know LaMar he is handling it with the strength that he always displays.  He was able to make it home and spend her final time on this earth with her and he is relieved to know that she is not in any pain anymore.  For you old schools you all know that LaMar and I are Frick and Frack, Thing One and Thing Two, Trouble One and Trouble Two, lol Very Happy  So this is just like me losing a parent because we are just that close.  So what I am asking on his behalf is that IF you pray then pray for his family to get through this time with as much comfort as they can because it is never easy losing someone you love.  And if you don't pray then tell someone you love them after you read this because the next day, hour, minute, nor second is not promised to us.  LaMar assured me that he will be fine and he will get through this so as he says there is no need to worry about him.  I thank you all for your time in reading this.  I pray that you are all well and blessed.  And i love you true!

DERRICK WRIGHT
TIB 89 & 90

TOP View user's profileSend private messageAIM Address  BOTTOM
Post Posted: Thu May 29, 2008 8:11 am    Post subject: In my thoughts and prayers... Reply with quote

Gregg Butler- Fells

I will certainly be lifting your family up in prayer. I haven't had the honor of meeting you, sir, but we're in this together. Continue to persevere and stay strong.

in my prayers,

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger  BOTTOM

TIB Community Portal Forum Index » Family Corner » Asking for Prayers and/or Love
 Page 1 of 1