FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   Register 
TIB Community Portal
Click here for bulletin board instructions. 
 Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

TIB Community Portal Forum Index » Current Tour News, Feedback, and Updates » Congratulations 2007
  The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:54 am 

Post Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:20 am    Post subject: Congratulations 2007 Reply with quote

Libby-Castle-94

TIB 2007,

I just wanted to congratulate all of you and welcome you to the family!  You guys had a great final show.  Good luck to each and everyone of you and get some much needed rest!  Take Care and God Bless.

TOP View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website   BOTTOM
Post Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:14 pm    Post subject: Congrats TIB 2007 Reply with quote

Derrick-Wright-89/90

Congratulations to the TIB 2007 team for a job well done.  I know that it has been a long tour for you all, but you have represented the program, your program in fine fashion. I am very proud of you all and Welcome to the other side!  Prior land!  We are very proud of you!  Now go get some well deserved rest!

DERRICK WRIGHT
TIB 89 & 90

TOP View user's profileSend private messageAIM Address  BOTTOM
Post Posted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jamaal-Solomon-05

I'd also like to add my congrats to our newest brothers and sisters. You all went through a lot. Remember everything that you've learned and use it to help you in your careers, at home, and throughout everything that you do. Know that you have a large family out there that will help whenever you need it. All you have to do is ask. Take care and enjoy your well deserved rest.

Peace
~ J

TOP View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo Messenger  BOTTOM
Post Posted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kellee-Ryan-95

Congrats to all the new priors!

A word of caution though...don't go back to your unit and act like now you're a rock star.  Be humble about your experiences here and let your actions and character speak for themselves because no one likes a diva.  

And if your experiences with the tour weren't all that great sometimes, don't talk badly of the family.  It makes it that much harder to recruit new people if all they've heard from you (and like it or not you are now an expert on the subject) is how much this sucks and that sucks.  "Family" is the operative word here, and that's where you need to keep all your dirty laundry.  Besides, only this family can truly appreciate some of the stories about life on the road, can I get an amen??  Smile  

Blue Love to All...
The Wolverine of Love & Pyro

TOP View user's profileSend private message   BOTTOM
Post Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:09 am    Post subject: Amen..to that. Reply with quote

Bobby-Washington-Jr-05

Family 07'

Congrats and welcome.....Ditto to what has been said, thus far. Enjoy your leave if you decide to take it; and you probably should after this one.

From personal expo'

I can tell you to just keep it moving and try to stay busy because unless they're priors, people won't "get it" and trying to explain in depth may make you come across not as you intended. i.e. folks here still' remember me and bring up the 05' show which I've, since, tried to press on from.

Be brief and polite yet, "keep it movin' and in the fam. Cuz' once you try to go into detail, they'll then, think they know what goes on, when they indeed haven't the slightest......And to be clear,  the last thing we need is self-made "authorities" trying to tell "our" story.

Peace

..."Its All Relative....But, It's Not Negative".....

TOP View user's profileSend private message Yahoo Messenger  BOTTOM
Post Posted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:39 pm    Post subject: Congrats 07 Cast! Reply with quote

Gregg Butler- Fells

07 Priors:

I want to congratulate you on completing what you started. I will piggy-back on what Libby and Derek said: 'Get some much needed rest!' You've been on the grind for a minute now; it's critical-get rest.

This side of the fence can seem a bit overwhelming as you get back to your bases and try to get back to normal. You've been in a big blue bubble for a year now and your senses may have been thrown off a bit. Reconnecting with old friends and family will help put your feet back on the ground.

Hopefully, you're bases/commanders will see the new, improved you. Just like you 'gave it up' on tour and committed yourselves to excellence, step it up a notch. Show you commanders, supervisors and unit that you really appreciate this unique and extraordinary opportunity to serve.

Sometimes, you may hit a wall; that's why we're here. Sound off if you need help, having trouble transitioning or feeling emotional overwhelmed. It's perfectly normal to feel this way at times.

Again, Congrats. On behalf of myself and the 2005 Cast-I know I can speak for all of us when I say...Welcome to the Family!!!

Cheers,

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger  BOTTOM

TIB Community Portal Forum Index » Current Tour News, Feedback, and Updates » Congratulations 2007
 Page 1 of 1