FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   Register 
TIB Community Portal
Click here for bulletin board instructions. 
 Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

TIB Community Portal Forum Index » WWTC Selects for TIB » TIB 2008......
 Goto page Previous  1, 2 The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:11 am 

Post Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:25 pm    Post subject: hello Reply with quote

Daniel-Lawson

wheres everybody at its pretty quiet on here.

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail   BOTTOM
Post Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quentin-Thomas

AMEN!!! I  DO BELIEVE!!!

TOP View user's profileSend private message Yahoo Messenger  BOTTOM
Post Posted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sephus

Ashley I'm a little late again but yes I'm stationed at Tinker.

TOP View user's profileSend private message   BOTTOM
Post Posted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:49 pm    Post subject: Techs Reply with quote

Blake_Whilden

So... any word on who the other techs will be yet?

Take Care,
Blake

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's website   BOTTOM
Post Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:28 pm    Post subject: Wow Reply with quote

Henry C. Roberson III-08

WOW...An' I don't mean World Of Warcraft...Just got the news and looks like I'm the first to comment on it, but staging being pushed back a month...that's a really bad thing right? Just curious.

"As long as the only thing that never changes is that everything changes, I'm cool with it."-Henry C. Roberson III during WWTC Interview

In retrospect I probably should have been more reserved in my thinking, cause that's puttin me back at work (the tunnel) for a month after 20days of leave. Not complaining...I actually think it's funny to have said my goodbyes to my workstation and then go right back to it for a while...LOLOL. I know it'll all work out, but the anticipation is gettin me. I do have music to work on so that's a start...

Post Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sephus

I feel you on that, I was really anticipating leaving next month and getting started but I guess it's just more time to prep.  Started some aerobics and dance classes to get my feet going so my moves, "should be," a little better when I get there.  Now I'm working on getting leave so everything in my house can be in order when I roll and maybe go see my folks for a quick minute.  I just got here and I can't see sitting at a desk and trying to learn a whole bunch of additional duties and training in a month and then drop it for a year.  So in conclusion, it ain't all good but it ain't all bad either.

Post Posted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:24 pm    Post subject: Well Played Sir... Reply with quote

Henry C. Roberson III-08

Well played sir...well played

Dance classes...? Where do you do those? Keep in mind I do next to nothing on Hickam AFB. I work at a Navy Facility. So is that like a services thing? Might have to look into that...na I'm in the band. Very Happy

Post Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sephus

Yeah, it's a services dance aerobics class and you have to learn several dance routines and strength excercises are incorporated.  Some of it is kind of corny but it serves its purpose.

Post Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cristy-lagazo

Dance aerobics is really fun, i've been taking these classes for about a year now. It's also a good way to get in shape, your body might feel a little sore on the first day but after that your body will get used to it.  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing Henry I'm pretty sure that they offer these classes for free at Hickam (at the gym).

Post Posted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 2:11 pm    Post subject: So... Reply with quote

Henry C. Roberson III-08

I looked into it and....none on Hickam. They did have some other interesting ones so I just might, but I got a reprieve from the "Dance Aerobics"

P.S. Did I mention that I'm in the band...?

Post Posted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Corey-Sims-04/08

lol, believe me henry, the band does their fair share of dancing in the show as well.
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´*

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  BOTTOM
Post Posted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:56 pm    Post subject: Not How I Remember It Reply with quote

Henry C. Roberson III-08

So was that the chilled out band version they showed at WWTC? The bassplayer was like "Na, yall got it. Na fa real do ya thug thizzle, I'm the bass playa', I thought you knew" That's what I saw. Ok so there's more than meets the eye...

Post Posted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 11:19 pm    Post subject: Remember This! Reply with quote

Naybu

Henry,
Please remember, Mr. Edwards builds the show around the performers he has.  Now, what you saw at WW was, in some sense, first a scaled down version of the show, second, there may not have been areas to have the band "move."  Just be ready for anything, bro.  Just be ready!  For ANYTHING, that is.  If you can do backflips, Mr. Edwards may put that in the show.  If the whole band can electric slide, he may put that in.  Don't compare what you guys will do with what the '07 team is doing/has done.  Every show is different.  Be ready to move or stay still, whichever makes the show look better.  Not busting your chops, just throwing it out there cause I don't want you to worry yourself sick.  Smile  Be Blessed Bro!

Naybu
'93

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's website   BOTTOM
Post Posted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:11 pm    Post subject: Of Course Reply with quote

Henry C. Roberson III-08

I was being funny of course. I figured we may have to do some stuff, but it did seem pretty reassuring to see the band was chillin. Please just chalk my "talkin' so much" up to anxiety about not bein there yet and all that. I know it will be good, hard work. I'm almost sure it will be some more breakin down third and fourth walls to make the shows as entertaining and interactive as possible....however it is also a great thing to mess with the folks who will be doin' the bulk of the dancin an' all'at stuff. All in jest of course... I can't wait to see all yall great folks again.

Post Posted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marco-Puente

Cool Looking foward to seeing and working with everyone!!!!! Cool

Post Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kerri-Brooks-03

Marco....say it ain't so!!!  Are you really?!?!?!

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail Yahoo Messenger  BOTTOM
Post Posted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marco-Puente

Yes It's true they called I answered and I'm going I just don't know when but I'm going. C'mon Kerri!!! We need a staging manager!!!

Post Posted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Corey-Sims-04/08

Kerri I second that!
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´*

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  BOTTOM
Post Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blake_Whilden

I agree! I think they should pull Kerri and Kelly. I'm sure Kelly would be glad to get out of the desert too. Now that would be a kick butt tech crew.

Post Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marco-Puente

Cool OK I'll be there on the 16th!!! Looking forward to it!!!! Cool

Post Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kerri-Brooks-03

Sorry guys...can't do it.   Sad

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail Yahoo Messenger  BOTTOM
Post Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:33 pm    Post subject: Congrats Reply with quote

Danielle-Hughes-06

I feel so behind with the news. Of course coming back into the operational Air Force has me back to "real work". Just j/king.

Congrats to the newbies. I would say it's a great, hard, life changing experience. Make sure you're on top of your gam during staging and it's never over and done until you're at the final banquet getting your ring. I wouldn't even say that.... until you're on the plane ride home with the ring on your finger and reflecting over the year.

Must say, it's great to see new faces. Priors are cool but you have to pave your own road and be sure to leave a good taste in the mouth of the organization and the public. You'll get the support you need, especially from me. I love when TIB comes to Vegas....it's so big and "show bizzy". Plus, it let's me have a reunion with my old teammates. You know everyone all of a sudden needs a vacation in Vegas.

Take care and God bless, have fun but don't lose focus.

Danielle Hughes (Owens)

Goto page Previous  1, 2
 TIB Community Portal Forum Index » WWTC Selects for TIB » TIB 2008......
 Page 2 of 2