FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   Register 
TIB Community Portal
Click here for bulletin board instructions. 
 Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

TIB Community Portal Forum Index » WWTC Selects for TIB » TIB 2008......
 Goto page 1, 2  Next The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:25 pm 

Post Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:44 pm    Post subject: TIB 2008...... Reply with quote

Corey-Sims-04/08

I just wanted to know who else made the team.  I got notified yesterday, and I'm totally excited to know who else made it?
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´*

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  BOTTOM
Post Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:46 pm    Post subject: Congrats! Reply with quote

Derrick-Wright-89/90

Congrats Corey!  Now the fun begins again!  Make this the tour you want it to be. Remember our conversation in the hallway!  Show the way!!

DERRICK WRIGHT
TIB 89 & 90

TOP View user's profileSend private messageAIM Address  BOTTOM
Post Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ashley-montgomery

I got the best call of my life on Wednesday. So I will see you in staging Corey and I am really excited to see who all made it. And as always any advice anyone has is much appreciated. Can't wait till Feb!!!!
Ashley

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  BOTTOM
Post Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 3:06 pm    Post subject: Congratulations Corey! Reply with quote

Naybu

Korizzle,
Congratulations, my...well, you know the rest, as well.  I am so proud of you and the work you did this year.  You represented!  Congratulations on getting selected again.  I second Big Brother Derrick's remarks.  Make this tour what you want it to be.  Stay humble and stay focused.  Always lead by example.  This one may be tougher than the first one.  We are very proud of you!  

HAS ANYONE ELSE BEEN NOTIFIED YET??????  I'm dying to find out!

God Bless!

Naybu
'93

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's website   BOTTOM
Post Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:18 pm    Post subject: On the bus Reply with quote

Chandra Smith

Hello everyone!
You can count me in for the 2008 tour as well!  You can include Alice Lewis, Gina Bauza, Quentin Thomas, and Mark Maddon (pianist) on the bus as well....

Always,
Chandra Smith

TOP View user's profileSend private message   BOTTOM
Post Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brian-Carmack

Congratulations to everybody who has made it so far...I found out today during a briefing at Bob Hope Theater.  Maj. Gen Travis  gave me the news with a coin in front of the entire dental group....it was definatley a moment I will never forget.  I am honored to be a part of something so big.  Can't wait to start.  I couldn't have done it without the support of the priors and team leaders throughout WWTC, thanks for giving back.

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's website MSN Messenger  BOTTOM
Post Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Corey-Sims-04/08

Tommie Crutcher told me to pass along that he made it also
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´*

Post Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brian-Carmack

Chris Gadson (drummer) made it as well as Shane Blankenship.

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's website MSN Messenger  BOTTOM
Post Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bridgett johnson

Well everyone,  I also received the call Wed morning!!  I'll be seeing you in Feb and joining me will be Mr. Jaron Seuis (drummer) and Mr. Lamon (Max) Mabron (piano).  I'm still hoping for the rest of team one!!

Post Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:32 pm    Post subject: Congratulations Again! Reply with quote

Naybu

To everyone who has been selected already, I say, congratulations.  For those who have not received a call yet, there is still time.  This does not look like a full cast just yet, so in the immortal words of Jesse Jackson, "keep hope alive!"  To our Beta Team members (Alice, Corey, Chandra, Ashley, Quentin, Mark, Gina and Tommie) I send a special congratulations.  You all represented well.  Quentin, remember our talk on the steps of Arnold Hall and what you said this tour would mean to you.  There will be days that you'll need to pull that up from your memory file.  Love you guys and look forward to hearing from more people.  I'm sure you all will have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.  Remember what Chief said, this is not the time for you all to slack at your base.  It's time to go the extra, extra mile.  Make us all proud.  God Bless!

Naybu
'93

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's website   BOTTOM
Post Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jamaal-Solomon-05

Congrats to all that have made it so far. I wish I could have been there at WW to see you all, but I'll see the new team whenever they hit the sunny shores of Okinawa. Keep up the hard work and know that there are many out there who can and will help you with anything you may need along the way. Never be too proud to ask for help. Now with that said the truly hard, I mean fun part begins. Stay blessed and have a happy holiday season.

Peace
~ J

TOP View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo Messenger  BOTTOM
Post Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:22 pm    Post subject: Congradulations!!! Reply with quote

James-Alston

I am so happy about the people that know they have made the team for 2008! I am not sure about myself. I was not at work today...

The team will rock this year!

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail Yahoo Messenger  BOTTOM
Post Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mimi-Ledet-06

congrats to everyone thus far!!!  i wasn't at wwtc but i'll be seeing you cats when you get to wright-pat...

for those of you lucky enough to consider yourself a member of the band, feel free to hit me up with any questions.  i played keys in '06.  oh, and start practicing as much as you can starting yesterday.  Very Happy

same goes to any officers that get selected.

hell, same goes to anyone.

celebrate in your good news now, and then GET YOUR BUTTS INTO SHAPE!!!!  trust me, even us band and techies still have to do aerobics w/ mr. jones every morning, and he's not nice at 6/7/8 am...  Twisted Evil

Little Mimi,
Little Mimus,
Little Cabbage-Handed One...

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailAIM Address  BOTTOM
Post Posted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jamaal-Solomon-05

so true, so true  Laughing

TOP View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo Messenger  BOTTOM
Post Posted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:25 am    Post subject: happy Reply with quote

Daniel-Lawson

so happy for all ya'll.  cant wait till you roll through TINKER.

GOOD LUCK AND GOD-SPEED

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail   BOTTOM
Post Posted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 12:06 pm    Post subject: Congrats Reply with quote

kody-parsons

I'm really happy for those who have found out so far. This years team is going to be awesome. I still haven't heard anything, but I was told to wait until my commander got back from leave before I gave up hope. As soon as I hear anything, I'll let you know. Y'all rock!

TOP View user's profileSend private message Yahoo Messenger  BOTTOM
Post Posted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darci-Day 08

Hey Naybu, thanks for the "shout out"...I was on Beta, too...geez...what am I "chopped liver"?  Just kidding...you know I heart you...  Thanks so much to all the staff at World Wide, your expertise and advice helped us immensely!  We appreciate all the hard work you put in for us!

I'm so excited for the upcoming year, we're going to put in some hard work but it will definitely be one of the most amazing years of our lives!  Remember that February will come before we know it...if you don't hit the gym regularly you need to start!  It will make those early workouts with Mr. Jones so much easier!

Does anyone know when the "official list" will be posted?  I can't wait to see it!  Congrats to all those who've made it!  Everyone at World Wide was so talented...

Post Posted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 7:08 pm    Post subject: tib 2008... Reply with quote

tommielee crutcher

Very Happy  I just want to say thanks to everyone who helped out at this years contest. I had a great time, and i can't wait til Feb. when we start staging. This will be fun... See everyone who soon. Laughing

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailAIM AddressYahoo Messenger  BOTTOM
Post Posted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 5:24 am    Post subject: Congratulations! Reply with quote

beverly.thomas

For all who have heard I say CONGRATS! Since we were told we'd hear by Friday (and it's the end of my weekend here in Okinawa) I'm guessing they're done. Does anyone know when the final list will come out? Good luck to all of you and I'll see you in Okinawa next year. God bless! Very Happy

Post Posted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:01 am    Post subject: Congrats 2008 Select Band members..... Reply with quote

Bobby-Washington-Jr-05

Mucho' Grande congrats to you all. With specifics to the Band.....you are in the  "Barry Best" of hands w/ care....Pun intended, totally.  It'll be good times.....trust this.

Some breif parting W.O.W:

....you guys are in, more or less. However, wisely prepare mentally, now; no need to blow your chops as of yet. Save it for staging.... you'll need em' and then some and have ample' time for "shedwork".

Pace yourselves... be smart.  A year is a LONG time. Your HANDS (and feet) are your MONEYMAKERS".

Patience is a virtue.....if you lack in this area, get some, quickly or within the next two months.

Lastly....."Common Sense" isn't and will not be common' to everyone."  What makes sense or may be EASY for YOU may NOT be for your bandmate or vocalist. It may very well take them alot longer to grasp that "simple" concept, regardless of what their rank may be.......again, "Patience".

Thats' all I've got.....Drummers( and band), if you've any quest's or concerns about anything, no matter how stupid it may appear,  Holla @ Me.

Mo' Blessings 2 Ya

B'

..."Its All Relative....But, It's Not Negative".....

Post Posted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 1:11 pm    Post subject: Congrats Corey and to all.. Reply with quote

Katie-Badowski-10

Hey Corey,
Heard you did well down at Worldwide Smile I am glad to see things working out for you.  Congrats on your selection to TIB08.  Well deserved! Take care,
Katie Badowski

Post Posted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Huey-Gauthier
Golden Roger
Golden Roger

Wow Huey made it!  He is going to be great!  Congratualtions Huey! Rolling Eyes

Post Posted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jamaal-Solomon-05

I couldn't agree with Brother Bobby more. Patience is definately a virtue that will be needed. Always remember to listen, learn and be a sponge. Take care, best wishes and God bless.

Peace
~ J

Post Posted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Libby-Castle-94

Huey...Huey...Huey...

That's all I have to say.

Love you more than my shoes...

TOP View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website   BOTTOM
Post Posted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:49 pm    Post subject: I am so Proud of you all Reply with quote

Rick-Rosales

Congratulations to the next team... You all worked very hard to make it this far and remember no one gave you anything. And remember the feeling you have right now throughout the entire tour, because when it gets rough out there just look back and remember how humble, honored, and proud you are right now to represent this Country, Service, and organization.
I wanted to extend my congratulations! And let you know that if you need anything, advice, to talk , or help preparing....etc I am here for ya'll. I am soo proud of you, and Hope this year to come is the best decision you have made in your LIFE to date... I know it is MINE... I am a completely different person from the KID who walked into Worldwide  in 2002 I have grown in leaps and bounds from the immature, insecure, scared, cocky, lil boy I was into the MAN I can be proud of. Tops in blue is the first thing I completed in my entire life other than graduating High School...
I quit every job I ever had, quit working at Disney world when it got too serious, quit college, everything I began I wouldn’t finish...
I saw my first TIB show in 1986 and looked up at my Dad who was a Staff at that time and said "Daddy I wanna do that" and then he looked down at me and said "you have to join the AIR FORCE first!" at that moment I realized I was going to be on Broadway instead... Lol But life has a funny way of coming full circle and giving you exactly what you need when you need it. And TIB was that for me... Taught me about life, family, love, respect, morals, ideals, religion, caring for others, finances, commitment, sacrifice, pain, and REWARD.
Once on tour the only thing that kept me going was my desire to drink from the GOBLET at the end of TOUR and for CHIEF to say he was proud of me, and place my RING on my finger signifying the completion of this step in life, and gaining my place in the legacy known as TOPS IN BLUE.... Since 1986 I have seen every show every year, and now I am part of that history. The Pride we priors all share in this program goes way beyond Air Force ties, as you probably could tell from WW WE ARE FAMILY THROUGH AND THROUGH and I am glad that you want to be a part of us, and to pick up the torch and run. Once again I am proud of you, Congratulations!

Rickie AKA Riblett
Tops In Blue Male Vocalist 2003/ some of 2007
osansriblett@yahoo.com
www.myspace.com/osansriblett
www.myspace.com/rickierosales

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger  BOTTOM
Post Posted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rhoda-Lazo

AAAAAAAAAAHhh!! you guys can count me in for 2008 as well!  after going stir-crazy during the weekend because i was on leave the rest of the week, my commander gave me the notification this morning soon as i got into work.

a big thanks and congratulations goes out to EVERYONE!!!

wow... talk about being super stoked, super excited, ready to get down to work, and most importantly, looking forward to seeing familiar faces in texas once again Smile

keeping it real, always-
Rhoda

Post Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 10:53 am    Post subject: Wish me Luck Reply with quote

James-Alston

I meet with the commander today!! this could be good...

And it was i have been selected and aloud to go !!!

Post Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 12:45 pm    Post subject: Tops in Blue call Reply with quote

Gina_Bauza

So, My commander knew since Wednesday and surprised me by telling the whole squadron that we had a "Mandatory safety briefing" so we met up in our conference room and had a video conference with our MDG commander. She announced the news and oh my, the  amount of excitement and joy that just rushed through my head that afternoon... I was speechless!

I'm happy to be in the team, and can't wait till we're all together like one big happy family!! Congratulations to everyone that got the call and can't wait until we're shuffling steps in February! Very Happy

-Gina

TOP View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  BOTTOM
Post Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quentin-Thomas

Naybu...Thank you for that push of encouragement on the steps of Arnold Hall, I really needed that! I am extremely excited about everything that is happening in my life right now. I'm ready to get started with staging...Lets do it big in 08! AMEN, I DO BELIEVE!!!

Post Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:00 pm    Post subject: Right behind you Q Reply with quote

Chandra Smith

Amen.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 11:08 pm    Post subject: A Message to Tops In Blue 2008 Reply with quote

Naybu

Again, to everyone who has been selected, I say congratulations.  This will be the best, and the most difficult experience of your life!  I say that with a smile on my face because I am serious.  I want you all to remember how you when you get selected on those cold nights that you're sitting in a terminal waiting for an airplane and you can't go to sleep, or those long days of staging with aching bones, sore feet and a sore throat.  I want you to remember this, when you ride through your hometown and you can look down the street where you grew up and you want to get off the bus.  I want you to remember this feeling when the person sitting next to you on the bus takes their shoes off and their feet stink and you're really not in the mood.  I want you to remember this when you think you can't go on any longer.  Remember, there have been thousands of us who have gone on in spite of!  Remember this feeling.  Cherish it.  Love it.  Embrace it.  And no matter what you do...don't give up because you CAN do it, but only if you BELIEVE!!!!  God Bless!

Naybu
'93

Post Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blake_Whilden

Yeah I found out last Thursday just before I got off work after working Mids. My commander, the group commander, the security forces commander and all of our first shirts walked in looking kind of suspicious. I was kinda confused until they said they came by to say congrats and let me know I made it. Barry Smith also made it and is security forces at my base. They dispatched him to my work so him and his partner came flying in the parking lot with their lights on and came rushing in with their weapons ready and were very surprised to find their commander and first shirt there. It was very awesome and I am glad to be a part of the 2008 team. See you all at staging!! Very Happy

Take Care,

Blake

Post Posted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 8:20 am    Post subject: Thank you Naybu. Reply with quote

Gina_Bauza

Wonderful words of wisdom Naybu, I know it will be a lot of dedication and sacrifice for everyone. Let us all learn patience when we are driven down to our last nerve, whenever the moment may be. Thank you.

Merry Christmas and God Bless.

-Gina

TOP View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  BOTTOM
Post Posted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kellee-Ryan-95

Blake, didn't you know that it's not a REAL party until the cops show up??

Post Posted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TaKeesha-Washington-03

Wow,

Lot of talent this year!  Congrats to all of you.  Go Alpha Team!!!

Remember, TIB is something you HAVE TO WANT TO DO.
Heck, just getting through staging can be a test.  Remember the things you've been taught and please...remember that you're in the Air Force.  This program is so unique that sometimes we tend to relax a bit & forget where the actual paychecks come from on the 1st & 15th.  Staging will demand a lot from you and the last thing you'll need is to be on the wrong side of military law/customs/procedures...  Oh yea, and once you do get to Lackland, people will already know who you are!  If they haven't before, your choices now affect way more than just you!  

Whew- now that I've gotten that outta my system, lol...I'm so excited for you!  You have NO idea what you're getting yourselves into!  This is one of the hardest, most rewarding jobs you could ever do.  You'll bond as a family, cry, yell, fight, shout, work, work, work, work, and work some more!  You might be coming into this thinking you're doing it for "You", but the vast majority of you (can't win 'em all) will soon understand that it has absolutely nothing to do with you! I'm so excited!  Go out there and touch people, represent this program well, make your family and commanders proud of you!

Oh, & if you didn't get selected this year, be bitter, then cry, yell, throw a book...get it out of your system now!  That way, when the team rolls into your base and you see them, hopefully it will make you cringe with enough envy to fight your way back to WW & prove how bad you still want TIB.  Just speaking from experience...

No matter what anybody says about you, no matter who you are, no matter where you come from or who you come from--you and you, alone, have the power to take the limits off of your faith and your life and off of God. -- TYLER PERRY

Post Posted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Buffy-Soens

Oh Miss Takeesha, you are so wise.

I just wanted to say congratulations to everyone who made it! You all should be so proud.

I would like to put in my advice now. It's not much, but it is important. To all those who are married that will be going on tour, please sit down and talk to your spouses. They are not going to understand at first everything you will be going through. Try, in the best way possible, to let them know they need to have undersatnding and most of all patience. There are going to be times when you can't call them and times when you will fall asleep on the phone with them. Trust me, it WILL happen. Let them know it has nothing to do with them, but you are going to be so tired you will not even know where you are. Also inform them of the very long hours you will be working and allot of time will only have an hour to shower, pack, and be down to the bus. Call time will be limited.

On your part, try to call them as much as possible. Encourage them to come see you whenever they can. It will be good for both of you. If you both have computers, maybe invest in a couple of web cams. They do wonders for everyone, especially if you have children. They are great when you spend long periods of time overseas.

Ok, I am done with my two cents. If anyone has questions or wants their spouse to talk to someone who knows what it's like, please feel free to contact me. I am here to help anyway I can.

I just wanted to say thank you to all the wonderful people I met at WW. You are some of the most incredible people I have ever met. You all took me in like family and I can't tell you how much it means to me.

Miss Jeri and Miss Glo, you two are truly my Fairy Godmothers. I will never be able to thank you enough for everything you did for me. Thank you!

Papa Doug, I hope you were happy to see that you can get a Soens to work. LOL Thanks for letting me be a techie. I loved it!

Tech chicks ROCK!!!

All my Girls in the opps office, you are all da BOMB! What more can I say!?!

Mr. Edwards, I have been keeping you and Mrs. Edwards in my prayers. I will continue to pray that your recovery goes smooth. Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of something so great. I will never forget my first WWTC experience. It was more then I ever thought it would be.

I have so much I want to say to each and every one of you, but my daughter is raising hell right now, so I must go. Please know that you all hold a very special place in my heart. Hopefully I will be blessed to see you all again at next years WW.

Have a happy and safe holiday season. God bless you all!!

~From your mouth to God's ears.~

Post Posted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kerri-Brooks-03

Congrats to everyone who made it!!!  Blake, looks like you are the entire tech staff...yeah, good luck with that one!  LOL!  

It's been mentioned before but I'll say it again...stay humble, remember this feeling of humility and pride.  Mr. Edwards and his staff don't owe you anything.  You wanted this, you went after it, and now you have the opportunity to live up to it.  DON'T blow it.  DON'T let it go to your head.  It's up to YOU to earn the name TOPS IN BLUE.  You AREN'T TOPS IN BLUE until you have successfully completed the whole tour and have that glorious drink from your goblet and have that precious ring on your finger.  Then and only then are you TOPS IN BLUE.

Good luck to those selected...staging is a beyotch.  TAKE CARE OF YOURSELVES. Eat as healthy as you can and take your vitamins!

Post Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 4:39 pm    Post subject: gotta question Reply with quote

Daniel-Lawson

is it possible to go to staging even though you didnt make the tour...to kind of help out and also for the expierence

Post Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*BAMA*

Daniel-Submit your request through Ms.Terri at terri.smith@randolph.af.mil :lol:

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailAIM Address  BOTTOM
Post Posted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bryce-Zabric-06

Hey everyone it's your boy B-Ryce! congratz to everyone out there that made it this year i had a lot of fun at world wide with you all and can't wait to see you on the road. And keep it on the D/L but (I'm trying to get on tour this year for w/e they need me as) so hopefully I'll be joining you guys!! Stay good and all I can say is BE PREPARED for the craziest year of your life!!!!  -=LaTe=-

P.S. to all my prior Bros and Sises I miss and love ya'll!!!

TOP View user's profileSend private messageAIM Address  BOTTOM
Post Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 8:59 am    Post subject: Praise Him! Reply with quote

Alice-Lewis

Amen! i do believe!!

Post Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sephus

Better late than never.  Congratulations to all who made it.  I look forward to working with you all.  Alpha Team leaders, can't thank you enough.  See you all in February!!!

Post Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ashley-montgomery

Hey Sgt Sephus I saw on the list your base was listed as Tinker is that correct?

Post Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 11:14 pm    Post subject: Just Wanted to Check In Reply with quote

Henry C. Roberson III-08

Good times to all who made it. I look forward to seeing err'body. From what I heard I was the "wildcard" that nobody expected to make it. LOL. Thanks to Mr. Wright, Ms. Takeesha Washington, and Mrs. Libby "Mean Shoe Game" Castle everything worked out.

Post Posted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:41 pm    Post subject: Roger that... Hopefully you "Wilco" Reply with quote

Bobby-Washington-Jr-05

Quote:
 DON'T blow it.  DON'T let it go to your head.  It's up to YOU to earn the name TOPS IN BLUE.  You AREN'T TOPS IN BLUE until you have successfully completed the whole tour and have that glorious drink from your goblet and have that precious ring on your finger.  Then and only then are you TOPS IN BLUE.[/quote]

Big Sis' Kerry jus' said a whole lotta somethin'....it would truly suck to make the team and and not even make it through staging or finish the tour because of "stupidity personafied"

Quote:
Good luck to those selected...staging is a beyotch.  TAKE CARE OF YOURSELVES. Eat as healthy as you can and take your vitamins!

.....again Madame Phyro' speaks W.O.W

Was fortunate or rather blessed to go the whole tour without being ill. Sore?  perhaps....but never ill due to the "vitals".  Again, be smart and know your limitations. You don't get "bonus points" at the end for lifting the Front Truss or Loading the truck all by yourself.....inside joke.

Be Well...and Happy New Year 2 Ya
Quote:

Post Posted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jamaal-Solomon-05

brother B is right, keep up with your health. it's important. always remember to hydrate, hydrate, hydrate!

now brother B,
if the load has achieved "maximum sexiness" some bonus points should be awarded.

Post Posted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 10:50 pm    Post subject: Max. Sexiness' Reply with quote

Bobby-Washington-Jr-05

Perhaps Brotha' J.......except the setup and loads aren't what they used to be, anymore. Er'thing after us got "user friendly" and no more of the 8-5' subs' taller than Steph. to worry about.

Post Posted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Roger that... Hopefully you "Wilco" Reply with quote

Kerri-Brooks-03

Bobby-Washington-Jr-05 wrote:

Big Sis' Kerry...
.....again Madame Phyro' speaks W.O.W

ahem...

FOR THE RECORD (AGAIN)...

I am NOT KELLEE (AKA "Madam Pyro")

And it's Kerri (Ms. Tech Chick if your nasty!)

Smile

Post Posted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blake_Whilden

Kerri-Brooks-03 wrote:
Congrats to everyone who made it!!!  Blake, looks like you are the entire tech staff...yeah, good luck with that one!  LOL!  

Thanks Kerri, I appreciate the luck. Lol.
On that note... where are all my fellow tech for 2008? Has anyone else been secretly selected or appointed as tech? I know I said I am a man of all trades and could do just about anything technical..... but I didn't mean all at one time! Its gonna be kinda hard to run lights, the sound board, the cameras, the video boards, and everything backstage at one time.

Oh well... like Mr. Edwards said... There are not I CAN'Ts in Tops in Blue... so I guess I CAN.... somehow. Lol. Very Happy

Take care everyone and have a great New Year. Stay safe.

Blake

Post Posted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bobby-Washington-Jr-05

My Fault, Kerr(i)! We're good, now.

....what happens when I try and recall periods where I didn't injure someone.

Goto page 1, 2  Next
 TIB Community Portal Forum Index » WWTC Selects for TIB » TIB 2008......
 Page 1 of 2