FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   Register 
TIB Community Portal
Click here for bulletin board instructions. 
 Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

TIB Community Portal Forum Index » WWTC Experiences » Congratulations To Everyone!
  The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:38 am 

Post Posted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:46 am    Post subject: Congratulations To Everyone! Reply with quote

Naybu

Greetings from Hotlanta!  I have made it home safely and I am back at work, tired as all get-out, but pressing on.  I just wanted to take this opportunity to congratulate all the contestants who competed this year.  You all are so talented.  I pray that you have seen a glimpse into where your talent/gift can take you.  You all should be very proud of yourselves.  You accomplished a lot in the period of ten days.  You learned more than a lot of performers learn in a lifetime.  

To all the winners, we are so proud of you guys.  You guys rose to the occasion.Great way to rock the house!  Best of Show, Corey Sims.  What can I say?  I am SSOO proud of you.  You brought your game to another level this year.  Love you little brother.  

I hope that as the team gets selected, that you all will keep this dream alive within you...to make Tops In Blue!  If you are selected this year, come to staging ready to learn and to work harder than you've ever worked in your life.  This is basic training times ten.  If you are not selected this year, work on your craft and compete again next year.  You see what it takes to make it, so you CAN do it!  On that note, I am about to get back to work.  Please stay safe and stay blessed!  God Bless!

Naybu

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's website   BOTTOM
Post Posted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 7:15 am    Post subject: Congratulations Corey and Barry! And Hot Spaz! Reply with quote

Huey-Gauthier
Golden Roger
Golden Roger

Your so welcome Corey.  We are all so proud of you!!! Shocked

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail   BOTTOM

TIB Community Portal Forum Index » WWTC Experiences » Congratulations To Everyone!
 Page 1 of 1