FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   Register 
TIB Community Portal
Click here for bulletin board instructions. 
 Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

TIB Community Portal Forum Index » WWTC Experiences » Thank you for a great expierence
  The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:38 am 

Post Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 7:12 pm    Post subject: Thank you for a great expierence Reply with quote

ashley-montgomery

I just wanted to take thid time to thank everyone for a great time at WW. I learned more in ten days than ever before. To my team leaders thank you for your insight knowledge and most of all encouragement. You give so much more than you could possibly get and I really appreciate all your hard work. To the staff thank you for making this whole thing possible from loding to transportation to the last centerpiece at the banquet everything was wonderful and made my expierence that much more enjoyable. To my fellow contestants thank you so much for the chance to get to know all of you team 6 it was great to be with all of you all week good luck to everyone hope to see you on the bus.
Ashley

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  BOTTOM
Post Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 9:27 pm    Post subject: Keep in touch! Reply with quote

LaKee

Hey my Babies, Schnookums, Kid Brothers, Cupcakes, and Sweetie Pies,

I just want to express how awesome it was to work with you.  This group was so talented that I know the decision is tough and I'm glad I don't have to make it.  I promised that you'd be able to contact me and Godfery and you can at 8052919851.  Our email is glsmith1415@aol.com.  

Also, quite a few of you asked me about the info for the makeup I used for you on stage or about skincare.  I can also give you tips on how to create the look you want with your hair or makeup.  Call me at the number above and I'll be sure to take care of you.  

I'm  so proud of you and so happy for you.  Keep in touch!

La-Kee

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's website   BOTTOM
Post Posted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Huey-Gauthier
Golden Roger
Golden Roger

Congratulations to you all.  Derrick your the man.  Lakee, leave them children alone with that darn make-up.  Just kidding... no I'm not!
Love you more than my luggage. Very Happy

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail   BOTTOM
Post Posted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Erika-Placencia

I wish I could have been there!   Next year it's on!

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's website Yahoo MessengerMSN Messenger  BOTTOM
Post Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:31 am    Post subject: Don't start!! Reply with quote

LaKee

Huey, DON'T START!!  You know I have compromising pics of you!

Last edited by LaKee on Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's website   BOTTOM
Post Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Corey-Sims-04/08

Thank you for my experience.  There are some people I want to say thank you to:

Mr. Edwards – Thank you so much for giving me another opportunity.  It killed me not to be able to say thank you along with the other priors at the banquet.  But I want to tell you now, thank you for believing in me!  It meant a lot to me to be able to compete again, and I feel as though, I was given the chance to get that big monkey off my back from last year.  Again thank you so much.

Percy – I respect and love you so much.  Thank you for expecting nothing less than the best from me.  Your leadership is priceless.  And I truly learned so much from you this year…….Oh and I accidentally (truthfully) ran off with you black shoes, but I promise I’m bringing them back to you in good condition.

Daryl – Your encouragement and support is endless.  You always comforted me (and cracked a lot of jokes at my expense) and the right times.  I love you brother

Naomi – Thank you for rippin’ into me every time I started pacing!  lol!  You stayed on me for that. You are a gorgeous person starting from the inside out.  And when you make it big, can I please audition as one of your background singers?!  Love you sis.

Tracey – Thank you for smackin’ me in my head.  Me ears are still ringing a little bit!  lol. Thank you for being so honest and stern with me.  You wouldn’t let me slip up even a little.  Thank you for keepin’ me in check.  I love you.  

Naybu – Naybizzle my………..well you know the rest.  lol.  I truly consider you to be one of my dearest mentors and friends I’ve ever met from the program.  You believed in me always, and was a constant source of encouragement, not only at WW but through out the year.  I love you man!

And finally Team 6!  I had a blast with you all!!!!!  I love and miss you guys!  let’s go get on the bus!
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´*

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  BOTTOM
Post Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Corey-Sims-04/08

Oh, and Lakee, I still owe you some Starbucks!
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´*

Post Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:38 pm    Post subject: Thank You Reply with quote

Chandra Smith

I also would like to extend my sincere gratitude to the entire Tops In Blue family.  You made WWTC an experience I will never forget.  The countless hours spent helping all of us contestants prepare during that entire week and for the "big show" just shows how proud you are to be part of the Tops In Blue organization.  

Always,
Chandra Smith

TOP View user's profileSend private message   BOTTOM
Post Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jamaal-Solomon-05

Brother Corey,
Best of luck to you out there again. Lead by example and show em how it's done. take care and if you need anything just let me know

peace
~ J

TOP View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo Messenger  BOTTOM

TIB Community Portal Forum Index » WWTC Experiences » Thank you for a great expierence
 Page 1 of 1