FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   Register 
TIB Community Portal
Click here for bulletin board instructions. 
 Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

TIB Community Portal Forum Index » TIB Priors Updates » Singing in Germany........
  The time now is Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:30 am 

Post Posted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 11:16 pm    Post subject: Singing in Germany........ Reply with quote

Katie-Badowski-10

Hello Folks,
I know it's been awhile since I have been on the board.  I have been trying to stay away during the the WWTC selection process, it would be so easy to just drop an application in the mail.  Anyway, since that didn't happen I had to occupy my time with something else.  Since I am still in school (Last Year, Yeah!), I have to do something constructive with my time.

Being a Music major has afforded me multiple opportunities to perform.  Not a bad perk.  I was selected for the premiere choir at Oregon State University this year.  Which made me feel great!  It proves I have finally met a higher level of proficiency in music.  Voice to exact.  The hours in the practice rooms really paid off.  In the mean time this choir has obligations such as having to sing in Canada in February (Burrr...yet fun) and oh yea, a trip to Germany in the Spring.  Bummer, I have to go to Europe.  So here is the question has anybody been to the following places:
Tübingen, Freiburg, Schorndorf, and Stuttgart

If you have what would you suggest to do for fun. Any suggestions would be appreciative.

Other than the Germany trip I am preparing for my first solo voice recital in June.  It is currently set at 35 minutes of vocal music in 3 languages, and I will be adding on to it again in January.  It should be a good experience.  This is the first time I have had to sing solo for more than 10 minutes.  I'm still dancing.  I have to keep those skills up since the University found out that I can dance.  That in itself is a long story. Like this one.  Anyway, I should be studying my translations and playing the piano. So off I go.  I am always appreciative of emails.  Catch you all later, take care:)

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail   BOTTOM

TIB Community Portal Forum Index » TIB Priors Updates » Singing in Germany........
 Page 1 of 1