FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   Register 
TIB Community Portal
Click here for bulletin board instructions. 
 Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

TIB Community Portal Forum Index » Current Tour News, Feedback, and Updates » San Antonio Priors
  The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:45 am 

What do you guys think I should specialize in for the most fun and earning potential?
Color and Color correction
50%
 50%  [ 1 ]
Cuts (especially men)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Esthetics (facials, waxes, makeup, etc.)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Extensions (fusion, sew in, etc.)
50%
 50%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

Post Posted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:32 pm    Post subject: San Antonio Priors Reply with quote

La-Kee

Hey Fam,

As many of you know, I am a student at the Milan Institute of Cosmetology by Ingram Park Mall.  I finally decided to be a legit cosmetologist.  I am trying to graduate quickly by doubling up on my hours so I can be licensed early next year.  I need a certain number of customers to graduate so, I would love to have my TIB family be the ones I service.  You guys see my work every year (and hopefully you like it) but now I want to do it for a living.
   I am proficient at makeup, cuts, color and styling for all races, marcel irons, chemicals, hair removal, braids, lashes, brow and lash tint, extensions (sew-in included), facials (european included), manicures (hot oil included), and pedicures.   I work with men and women and anything that I am not proficient at, the instructors will walk me through.  Don't worry, if I mess up, Walt will make you laugh about it. Laughing THAT WAS A JOKE!!
   The prices are super cheap (Tuesdays, manicures are 2.99 and color, cut, style is 25 bucks daily) and if you don't want to wait, call me at 8052919851 and I'll make you an appt.  

Love you Guys.  La-Kee.

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail   BOTTOM

TIB Community Portal Forum Index » Current Tour News, Feedback, and Updates » San Antonio Priors
 Page 1 of 1