FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   Register 
TIB Community Portal
Click here for bulletin board instructions. 
 Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

TIB Community Portal Forum Index » TIB Priors Updates » Serious Prayer Request
  The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:49 am 

Post Posted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:08 pm    Post subject: Serious Prayer Request Reply with quote

GeoffreyJr-06

[b][b]Alright everyone, this is it.  I am scheduled to have what we pray is my final surgery on Wed.  This is the big one.  This one they will be removing the tumor off my ovary and the cancer cells off my cervix.  This is a very hi risk procedure for me.  The last time I had this surgery they ended up removing my right ovary and punctured a bowel.  I was in the hospital for a month.  Because of this I am at risk for the same problems.  They have told me the things that could happen and it scared me so much.  The first thing is the possibility of death do to complications of the disease.  Another is the possibility of another punctured bowel.  They said if it happens this time I will have to have a plastic baggy hanging out my stomach to catch my waste.  The other is a hysterectomy, which means the disease has spread so much that they have to remove all my female reproductive organs.  This would mean that we will not be able to have kids.  These are all things that I am very hi risk for right now.  I have shed a lot of tears the past couple days and had a lot of fear, but I have also done a lot of praying and I am giving it to God.  So I come to you my brothers and sisters asking that you all keep me and my husband in your prayers.  This surgery will be the one to determine whether or not we will be able to have kids.  My husband has been in prayer continuously and really could use some encouragement for his strength.  So I just ask that you all keep us in your prayers this week, and pray for not only our strength and faith but that our spirits remain high and that the enemy does not have his way.  Feel free to give me or him a call anytime.  I love and miss all of you and look forward to the healing that you all will be claiming on our behalf.  Talk to you soon.

Tenisia & Geoffrey Stirrup

P.S
My account is not working so I sent this under my husbands, but if you would like to respond please send it directly to my e-mail wwjd111281@yahoo.com.  Thanks again and God bless.

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail Yahoo Messenger  BOTTOM

TIB Community Portal Forum Index » TIB Priors Updates » Serious Prayer Request
 Page 1 of 1